Louis bit his lip slightly. "We are really doing this?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded, squeezing Louis' hand. "We are."

Louis smiled softly. "I am glad."

***

They packed the most essential stuff; clothes, toothbrushes... Harry threw a fresh bottle of lube down his suitcase as well.

"Oh, so you expect for us to have sex the upcoming days?" Louis had smirked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You have high hopes, Styles."

Harry had just grinned at him and smacked his bum.

Now, three hours later, they were sat in the car. They had quickly managed to scoop in some breakfast and let the boys in on what was about to happen. They had been concerned, asking a lot of questions. Who did it? How did they catch you? Are you ready for this?

It was Leo who had come to pick them up; the car being the exact same Bentley as they day before.

Louis quickly discovered that Leo was in fact not a small talker. Louis tried to start up a conversation with him, but quickly realized it was a lost game when Leo only replied by small humming sounds and low grunts.

Instead Louis decided to place his head on Harry's shoulder, who sat beside him on the backseat, and take a nap. It didn't take long for his eyes to close shut. The feeling of Harry's fingers running through his hair lulled him to sleep.

It was thirty minutes past two when they finally arrived at Buckingham Palace.

Leo parked the car in front of the big doors leading into the castle. Louis gawked at the building as they got out of the car. He had seen it many times before, well, on pictures at least, but it was different seeing it up close.

Harry had gotten out of the car as well, moving out to where Louis stood. He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist from behind, nosing his neck. "You like it?" he quietly mumbled into Louis' skin.

"It's-" Louis swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat, "-very... big."

"Damn," Harry said. "I feel insecure now."

Louis barked out a laugh. "Harry, you idiot!" He turned around in Harry's arm, smacking his arm lightly.

Harry grinned and was just about to answer, but the sound of Leo clearing his throat interrupted them. He was standing by the back of the car, his face showing no emotion. Louis hadn't even noticed that he had gotten out the car.

"Shall I just bring the luggage to your room, sir?" Leo asked, his voice chipped as he eyed how Louis stood in Harry's arms. His lips curled upwards in a barely there smile.

"Yes, thank you, Leo," Harry said, grabbing Louis' hand. "Come on. We have to meet my mother and sister, but then we can be alone until dinner and the interview."

Louis grinned lightly. "All right, sir."

Harry raised an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

"Oh, that doesn't work for you?" Louis questioned, his smile innocent. "What about daddy, then?"

Harry rolled his eyes, but the dimple forming in his cheek betrayed him. "You are awful."

"I thought I was yours," Louis said.

"God." Harry let out a groan and started dragging Louis toward the doors. "See you, Leo!" he called out as the doors closed behind them.

Louis followed Harry through hallway after hallway, his mouth forming the shape of an 'o' all the time while they walked. There were paintings all over the place. The floorboards creaked beneath their feet and somehow every single door was different (either it was the patterns or the type of wood).