"I love you."

Ellie's head shot up so fast she almost had whiplash as she looked at Ghost with wide eyes. He glanced at her and Ellie could tell that it took a lot for him to say that. Scrambling out from under the blanket, Ellie crawled over to him and straddled him.

"Ellie --" Ghost grabbed her hips as she rested on his lap, her hands gripping his face.

"Say it again," she breathed.

Ghost's eyes twinkled and his jaw clenched as he took a moment to say, "I love you, Ellie."

Ellie kissed him. Hard. Ghost moved a hand up to grip her hair with a heavy groan as she arched into his body. He pulled her hips closer to him, and Ellie grinded on his lap as his tongue slid into her mouth. Their tongues danced together as she let his face go to begin pulling her tank top off.

She let the kiss go as she pulled her shirt off over her head, and Ghost latched onto a breast. Ellie shut her eyes and gripped his hair as he tugged at the nipple and swirled his tongue around it. "Simon," she moaned.

His calloused hand glided over her soft skin, stopping on her tattoo and he held it. Ghost swapped to her other breast, and Ellie began to rock her hips on him. She needed him, she wanted to hear him groan in her ear, feel his body on hers as he chased release.

The gutteral growl he let out against her chest as she moved against him sent tingles down between her legs. He tugged at the nipple he was sucking on, and Ellie gasped loudly.

"I missed you," he panted, breathing on her chest and planting light kisses up her throat.

"Show me how much you missed me," she replied heavily, grinding roughly on the hard bulge in his jeans.

With a thrust of his hips, Ghost rolled her to be underneath him. Ellie grinned as he kissed her and his hands began to grab at her pants. He pulled them and her underwear down, leaving her naked and wet on the bed. His hand moved between her legs and Ellie opened herself to him as he leaned over her.

"You're so wet," Ghost groaned, kissing her. Ellie whimpered as she felt his fingers rub at her lips, taunting her sensitive clit. "So fucking needy, I can't wait to bury my cock inside you again."

Ellie gripped his shirt and moaned against his mouth as he slid two fingers inside her before pulling them out again. He did this a few times, teasing her and caused her pussy to become just a little wetter each time. "Simon, please," she begged after almost a minute of the teasing.

Standing up, their gazes locked onto one another as Ghost began to unbuckle his pants. He pulled them down far enough to pull his cock out, and he gripped it as he approached the bed. She licked her lips and shifted on the bed at the sight of it, her body becoming more needy for it.

"Open your mouth," he demanded breathlessly.

Ellie's mouth fell open, and Ghost gripped her hair as he slapped the tip on her tongue. "Good girl," he praised her before sliding his cock into her mouth. Ellie shut her eyes and moaned around the thick cock as he hit the back of her throat with it. "God your mouth feels so good."

Ghost held her head still and began thrusting into her mouth. "Play with yourself, angel," he demanded as he picked up the pace. Ellie's legs fell open and Ghost watched as she rubbed her clit. Her fingers were soaked within a few strokes, and she sucked heavily on his dick.

"Fuck," Ghost groaned, pushing a bit deeper into her mouth. Ellie gagged slightly but she took it like a champ and swirled her tongue around his tip. "I could come just by using your fucking mouth."

Ellie looked up at him with hungry eyes, and she moaned around his dick. Ghost growled and held himself deep in her throat. Ellie didn't look away from him as she felt herself gag, but she relaxed her throat and Ghost ran a hand through her hair.