Grateful was an understatement.This women has to be an angel sent from heaven.

Max was the frist to claim his spot near the chair.All the employees aweing at both Max and Ivy, finally sitting down and watching out for Ivy to arrive soon.She wasn't close either.

The phone in your pocket was going crazy.At this point it was like a time bomb soon to be set off....

"....Fuck it I'm reading them."

And read them all you did, leaving it all at read only, not daring to reply at all..

×××-×××-××××
You can't run from me.

×××-×××-××××
No taxi?Smart move.

×××-×××-××××
Not going to walk your jolly way home?I'll gladly walk you home dove.

×××-×××-××××
Running into a public restaurant?Dangerously risky move there.I like that.

×××-×××-××××
I'm guessing your phone is on vibrate.Turn the volume back on.Now.

×××-×××-××××
Your pissing me off dove.

×××-×××-××××
I'm in the store dove.Stop playing with me.Someone will die today cause of you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fuck that.

Your calling your parents for this one!What do you mean by parents?Simple.You have more then two parents.Your fucking adopted of course.None are biological.Take it or leave it y'all.

Immediately the first one you see in your contacts was 'Inky Bitch' so you began the call, ringing till a voice picks up...

"Hello??"

"V I need saving.As in, like, ASAP!"

A gasp was heard, Venom excited all of the sudden "OH!Can I kill them!" not long Eddie grabs the phone, confused on why you called "Sup sweet pea!Did I hear you need saving just now?"

Taking a picture of all the creeps text messages, sending it, you spoke more "I'm down the street at Margaritas.The creep somehow got my number and won't leave me alone...Max is with me too."

"OUR DAUGHTER IS IN DANGER EDDIE!!"

Eddie winced at Venoms yelling "Shut up your going to wake up the neighborhood!" then sighs, shuffling being heard in the background "I see you sent me a text message."

"Yeah. The creep actually."

"Dose anyone else know?"

"My....soulmate, Ivy, dose...on her way right now.."

"EDDIE OUR DAUGHTER HAS A SOULMATE AFTER ALL!!"

Venom...I love you but I need to be saved from this creepy mother fucker..

"I...call the others.Just in case okay?"

All of them?Yeah.Why the hell not.Saying a quick 'Yep.' the call was over with.Soon your calling your other none biological parents....this dude is gonna regret his decisions for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile as your doing random calls, both Eddie and Venom were trying to locate that restaurant.

"Eddie."

"No."

"But Eddie it's a bad guy!"

"No is a no V."

"...bad guy with bad intentions for our daughter?"

Eddie paused at that, finding the restaurant, but looks to regret what he is about to say.Venom knew though.He won that time.

"Eddie can I?"

Eddie groans, opening a window to jump out of, so done with life "....Yes.."

Venom excited jumps out the window.Running to your rescue.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Marvel People (Good luck!)
•Tony Stark
•Peter Parker
•Steve Rogers
•Bucky Barnes
•Bruce Banner
•T'challa (R.I.P legend..)
•Erik Killmonoger
•Shuri
•Okoye
•Natasha Romanoff
•Wanda Maximoff
•Peitro Maximoff
•Vision
•Thor Odison
•Loki Odison

DC People (Good luck here also!)
•Clark Kent
•Bruce Wayne
•Arthur Kurry
•Barry Allen
•Daina
•Jason Todd
•Tim Drake
•Dick Grayson
•Damian Wayne
•Joker
•Harely Quinn
•Poison Ivy
•Raven
•Beast Boy
•Wally West

P.S
Supposed to be done on Christmas but I guess this is okay, enjoy tho!