Chapter 2: EXO K

Author's POV

"Kyungsoo oppa~ I'm hungry. Could you please cook some food for me?" The princess cutely pleaded his older brother to cook for her.

"Aw. Aegyo won't work on me, you know? We have cooks here. Let them cook for you." The older brother replied as he still continues to read a book. To be specific, a cookbook. It's to improve his skills, he said. 

"But But! Oppa~ You're so squishy and you cook so good. " The princess said as she does an aegyo. Prince Kyungsoo looked at the princess with his eyebrows meeting then slowy.. his face softened. The princess' aegyo worked on Kyungsoo.

"Oh come on. Stop doing the aegyo for goodness sake. I'll cook for you na. What do you want?" The princess' faced brightened up and cheerfully told his brother what she wants to eat. Prince Kyungsoo closed the book as he stood up.

SaHae's POV

I went to the kitchen with my Kyungsoo oppa. He's a good cook! Though father doesn't know it. Only the six of us siblings know. And I think some of the cooks and maids here. But we told them not to tell father. Who knows why? Oppa doesn't wants father to know he cooks. Probably because father might say that he's a prince and he must not cook but let the cooks cook for him.

Well, I think father won't say something like that though. Father is a good father after all.

I watched my brother as he cooks. When I heard the door opened.

"Ayo! Whacha cookin'?" Oh. It's my ever cheerful Chanyeol oppa. He entered the kitchen and sat beside me. He then patted my head.

"Nothing much." Kyungsoo oppa shortly replied. Busy cooking.

"I asked Kyungsoo oppa to cook for me." I cheerfully told Chanyeol oppa then giggled. He laughed. Eh? Bakit naman?

"You know what? I don't trust his cooking. He might put some poison in it. How about I cook for you?" Oppa said then a wide smile formed in his lips.

"Seriously, Oppa? I would never ever ever ever eat whatever you cook. It just looks.. uhm. How should I say it? Just like you?" Then I laughed. Oppa's left eyebrow raised. Looking confused. But Kyungsoo oppa only laughed. He probably knows why.