Chapter 1: EXO M

Author’s POV

“Where is the princess?” The king asked the servants. King Kris was the ruler of EXO Land M. He was young and handsome, and he was a father of 6 lovely children, but unfortunately his queen Jessica died because of an accident. And since then the king...the kingdom...grew cold

“she’s in her room your majesty” one servant said. And Kris just plainly nodded

“ask her to come immidiately” the King said and at once the servants followed to his orders.

After a few minutes bumalik ang isa sa mga katulong nang palasyo. “my king, the princess…she’s gone again” sabi nang isang katulong habang naka yuko.

Kris automatically stood up from his chair *that little girl* “FIND HER!” the King ordered.

Keru’s POV

“I SAID TEACH ME!” I said shouting at my older brother. Yes, I know he’s older, I don’t care.

“b-but Ke—“ My brother Tao said.

“NO BUTS. I want to learn wushu!!!!” Sigaw ko. He covered his ears.

"you already have Wu as part of your name! isnt that enough?!"

"NO!"

“Whoooaaaa~ the little girl is on fire” Lay commented as he come forward.

“I’m not like father Lay, I’m no fire breathing dragon” I rolled my eyes at him and again glared at Tao.

“YAH! Mas-matanda ako sayo ah?” Lay said.

“really? News flash, I don’t give a damn. Now! TAO GE TEACH ME WUSHU!”

“AYOKO!  Father would kill me if he knew. At bakit ka nga pala nandito in the first place?” Tao looked at me with his eyes oh so ever mysterious “tumakas ka nanaman noh?”

“PAKE MO BA! AISH! I wanna learn wushu ge. PLEASSEEEE?” I pleaded for my brother to teach me what he does best

“Keru, you’re a princess for goodness sake!”Xiumin ge commented. Here they go again.

“why cant you understand that I hate being a princess?! All gowns and accessories and stuff. I SO HATE THEM! URGH!” I barked at my older brothers.

“Keru…” Chen ge said softly. AISH! Pinagtutulungan nanaman nila ako

I hate my life…he should’ve killed me that night.

As I remember the past, I can feel my eyes water.

“I JUST WANNA LEARN WUSHU! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?! EVERYTIME I WANT SOMETHING THIS STUPID PRINCESS THING ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY! WHAT’S WRONG IN LEARNING WUSHU?! I WANT THIS SO  I WONT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AGAIN!” Then the tears finally went down. Yes I’m a cry baby when it come to my brothers.

My brothers softened with what I said. They knew what happened, they should understand. “I-I I don’t want it to h-happen again…I-I’m scared”

“Keru?!” I looked to my right and I saw my Luhan ge running toward us. He saw the tears in my eyes and immidiatley shot my olders brothers dead stares “what happened? Ano nanamang ginawa ninyo?” Luhan ge said while pulling me close.