◆𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝑨𝑺𝑺◆

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒎. 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 <3

I actually wasn't sure on what to write, because there's so many Christmas activities you could do with your partner. So I just wrote multiple shorter stories, all in one chapter! Hope you enjoy

The reason for all of the festivities, or, the beginning

     ◆Orion has never really celebrated Christmas before, as neither him or his family were religious. They were also too poor to afford gifts for each other. Of course he still participated in all the fun stuff like the Christmas school parties when he was younger, so he still knows all of the classic holiday festivities that others do every year. 

But this year was very different.

     Why? Because (Y/N) was with him this year! What could be more romantic than spending the holidays with your partner? Well- they weren't really boyfriends... it was more like a really huge crush that gotten very out of hand. But it was romantic nonetheless! Orion was prepared to make sure that this was the best Christmas ever, for him and his not-so-boyfriend.

Decorating gingerbread men and a gingerbread house

     ◆(Y/N) sat at the kitchen table, very confused. Orion called him downstairs, and has now been in the pantry for around ten minutes. (Y/N) wondered is he should go and check up on him to see if everything was alright. The pantry door slammed open again and Orion came walking out with two boxes and a few bags. He set it down on the table and smiled at (Y/N). He held up one of the boxes, it was a gingerbread house decorating kit. "Oh god, I don't like where this is going.." Orion laughed, "What? You don't wanna decorate with me?" "Absolutely not. Why do you even have this?" "Christmas is in a week, dear." (Y/N)'s eyes widened, "Really?" "You didn't know?" He huffed, "I would've known if you let me outside!" "Hmmm, not happening. Sorry, dear."