◆𝟏𝟐 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧◆

❝𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢? 𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠

❝𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢? 𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝟾𝟹 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜. 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!❞

      ◆𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒. (Y/N) sat next to Orion, focused on the rain and trying to calm himself down from what just occurred. Orion wrapped an arm around (Y/N)'s waist, "Just take as much time as you need,  my love." (Y/N) wordlessly leaned into Orion's hold. The black haired male (haha I remembered that adjectives exist- did you notice I only described him once in this whole damn book?) smiled; the only good thing that came out of this whole ordeal is that (Y/N) finally trusts him. 

     They were in a tucked away garden, full of overgrowth from years of being abandoned and forgotten ever since the apartment complex that took care of it shut down. The grass stood high, ivy covering the stone fountain the two were seated on. Flowers flourished around them, it was a shame they'd wilt soon, since fall was going to transition into winter in a few weeks. The sun set hours ago, and the only light visible was the moon. 

     Orion sighed, he knew either him or (Y/N) were going to be sick tomorrow, perhaps even both. He didn't bring an umbrella with him, and now both were drenched. (Y/N) seemed to not care, but then again he never cared for his health. Usually Orion would care, wanting to usher (Y/N) inside to not catch a  cold, but he knew (Y/N) always loved the rain, so he pushed his wants out of the way for now. He was snapped out of his thoughts when (Y/N) spoke. "..Why are you so nice to me?" Well that was unexpected. "Why are you asking?" "Well.. I'm like, really mean to you. And if someone treated me like that I would hate them forever. But you still.. treat me like a human being?? Why? I-I treat you terribly! Why don't you hate me by now?!" He gripped the other's shirt, a troubled expression on his face. 

As much as Orion loved (Y/N), he has to admit that the boy he's in love with is a little stupid. 

     Wasn't it obvious by now? It doesn't matter what (Y/N) did to him. Wreck all his furniture, insult him, hell if (Y/N) wanted to stab him to death he'd allow it! ..He certainly stabbed other people to death for (Y/N). That's just what love does to him. Why can't this pretty boy with no brain realize Orion is madly in love with him already?! He sighed and grabbed the other's shoulders, bringing him closer to his face. Now inches away, he could see water droplets hanging onto (Y/N)'s eyelashes. "(Y/N). Look me in the eyes and listen to every word I'm going to say to you right now." (Y/N) only nodded, taken aback by Orion's sudden serious tone. 

     "(Y/N) (L/N). You are the boy I have loved for two -now almost three- years. I know how I show my love is strange.. and definitely illegal. But I still love you either way. And even though I love you, I can admit that you're a total dick that laughs at other people's pain and suffering. You've certainly laughed at mine a lot. But that's okay because your laugh is really hot. ...That's besides the point. What I'm trying to get at here is that I know you're a prick that likes to watch the world burn. And I'm totally fine with it. In fact- it was the main factor that made me start stalking you in the first place. It was love at first sight! And I definitely haven't fallen out of love with you just because you tried to hurt my feelings- and well I guess also murder me. 

     "You're the most precious person I've ever met. Behind all that mean exterior is the sweetest and kindest boy I've ever seen. You're the boy I once watched feed stray kittens for six months daily until he found a home for them. You're the boy who once gave his only coat to a little kid who didn't have one in middle of a snow storm and had to suffer the consequences of being terribly sick for two weeks afterwards.", he took a pause.

"You're the boy I want to be married to in the future."

     (Y/N)'s eyes widened, his cheeks flushed red, and this time not due to the chilliness of the night air. He tried to come up with a witty response, a come back. But he couldn't. No words came to mind. His heart raced when he realized how close they were. His hand still on Orion's chest from when he grabbed onto his shirt earlier, Orion's hands still on his shoulders. His eyes shifted to Orion's lips. Orion's once serious expression turned to an amused one. Orion cupped each side of (Y/N)'s face. "May I kiss you, darling?", he murmured. (Y/N) felt weak in the knees. He gave a quiet 'mhm' as response. 

"..Don't tell me I'm starting to get feelings for my own kidnapper..!" 

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄◆┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀