◆16 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨!!!!!!◆

❝𝑭𝒖𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑺𝒚𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚

❝𝑭𝒖𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑺𝒚𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕/𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒚𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚.❞

     ◆𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘, (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐄. What else could he do? The only other things he had was his Switch and DS. And as much as he loves video games, sometimes he just needed a break from them. Especially after sucking ass at Cup Head for the millionth time in a row. So, tormenting Orion it was.

     He shrugged on his oversized hoodie and quickly made his way down the stairs, looking for Orion. As expected, he was in the kitchen. Though (Y/N) soon paused, his schemes of chucking ice cubes at his captor now forgotten. "Why the hell are you covered in blood?!" Orion looked over, his yellow eyes now filled with happiness. "Darling! There you are! I was wondering where you went, you haven't came down to verbally harass me yet, so I was getting worried. Oh, is that the hoodie I got you last week? So cute!! Glad you like it :)" Cheeks warm from the compliment, (Y/N) huffed in pretend annoyance, somehow not freaking out that there's 6'2 killer covered in blood standing in front of him..? Maybe he truly is going insane. 

     "That's not what I asked! And if you want to be covered in blood, at least try not to drip it all over the kitchen tile, last time I almost slipped because you were too negligent to clean all of it up! What're you tryna do, give me a head concussion? I'm already stupid enough, a hit to the head would render me basically a vegetable! ...also thank you for the compliment I appreciate it." He said the last part in a hushed quick manner, trying not to make eye contact. Not that he'd admit it, but sometimes he was trying to be nice to Orion. Even if he was just planning to be mean and bully him, only a few minutes ago. Orion on the other hand looked absolutely horrified. "I- I almost made you trip?! Oh god.. you could've gotten hurt! I'm so, so sorry! I'll be sure to clean up better this time, I promise." 

     He was silent for a moment, and then cleared his throat. "And, also, if you're so curious, I killed Sidney Lewis." "The cheer captain?" Orion nodded. "..Why?" "Well- she was speaking bad about you! Saying how she's glad that you're gone and stuff.. It pissed me off! Like, how could anyone be glad that you're gone?! You're absolute perfection, I know I'd be absolutely heartbroken if you were to up and go from my life! She called you a scum, also! How dare she! What a bitch! It's not like anyone would miss her, nobody liked her anyways. So I just.. got rid of her." He said this as if this was a normal and not an illegal act. (Y/N) stared at him, dumbfounded. "Alright lemme get this right.. you killed a girl, simply because she was mean- and not even mean to my face for that matter?" Orion gave (Y/N) a proud smile and nodded energetically, "Mhm!!"

     (Y/N) sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Y'know what? I can't even be shocked at this point. Just- just clean the blood off the floor and stuff. I have to go feed my Nintendog, so I'm leaving now. Bye." "Bye, love you!"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄◆┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Hello, thank you for reading! I apologize for the short chapter that doesn't really have any story to it. In compensation, have some of my very bad art that I drew while bored in math class. It's of Orion. Not very good tho, but enjoy. 

Bye!! :)

-Your author, Spinalcordblood💖