◆𝟏𝟏 - 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊◆

❝𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

     ◆𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓. How would someone react in this situation? To know the love of their life has been taken? Anxiety and nausea poured into my stomach. Never once have I been bothered by the sight of blood. But, knowing that it's his blood that has been spilled, I couldn't help but feel sick. He was taken from me, and was injured in the process. He's gone. He's fucking gone. And it's all my fault. I already knew who took him. If I just covered my tracks more, that bastard wouldn't have even knew about (Y/N). I begrudgingly stepped into the room. There was something on the counter, a note. It read, 

     ""Heyyyy Orion!!!! I took your cute little boyfriend from you! Hope you don't mind TOO much, hehe. Don't worry, he's not dead. Yet, anyways. But if you want him back, you have to go get him!!! Bye, I hate everything about you!!!!!! -Lyra :)"

     Well, that confirms it. The bitch is back and took my boyfriend. How great. Anger quickly settled in. I never liked Lyra. And I never will. He was annoying, killed my victims just to spite me, and is down right the worst person I ever met. Though, relief washed over me. I knew he wouldn't kill (Y/N). He knows the outcome if he did that. I retrieved a knife out of the drawer. 

Lyra won't be dead by the end of today.

He will just wish for death instead.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄◆┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

     It was raining out. I'm sure (Y/N) would love to be out here to see it. Pedestrians walked down the sidewalk past me. I hurriedly weaved through back alley ways and between buildings, I don't have time to waste. I know he won't kill (Y/N), but it angered me that he touched him. How dare he? What right does he have to touch perfection? To even breathe the same air as (Y/N)? He's the filth of the earth.

     I already knew where I was going. The flower shop on Sycamore Boulevard. Lyra owns the shop and lives there. Where else would he be? I slipped to the back of the shop and twisted the door nob. It was open. Slamming it open, my eyes flickered around the room. "Oh! Orion! Finally you showed up, was wondering when you wou-" I didn't give him time to speak. I punched him in the gut. It wasn't long before he felt the cold metal of the knife cut into him. 

     Usually, in our other encounters, I would give him a chance to fight back. But this time was different. This time is so different, in fact, that I didn't even have time to break the fourth wall like in every other chapter to scare you. Don't think I haven't seen some of you commenting on it. Oh. Well I guess I just did, didn't I? Oh well. His screams of anguish pleased me. I think I he finally understood to not touch what's mine

     With a final stab to the side, I picked him up by the collar of his shirt. He struggled to keep his eyes open, blood gushing down his forehead. I slowly and quietly spoke to drive in the point. "If you ever even look in his direction, you will die. Do you understand?" He frantically shook his head yes. "Good." I let him drop to floor as I stood. I wiped my hands on my jeans, and sighed. These clothes were really good, and now I'll have to somehow get blood stains out of them. I removed my hoodie, at least there wasn't blood on my shirt underneath.

     "H-he's in the basement, last door on the left..", Lyra croaked out. I nodded and headed down the hall. I opened the door and quickly walked down the stairs, eager to get him the hell out of here. The last step, and to the right there (Y/N) sat, tied down to a chair. Relief flooded through me. "O-Orion?! Why are you here?!" "Dear, why wouldn't I be here? Now, let me get you out of those binds, I'm sure they're quite uncomfortable." I took my knife to carefully cut the ropes that held him, making sure not to injure him. He stood with a pained groan, his legs somewhat wobbly. But what I wasn't expecting, was for him to start tearing up. 

     "Th-thank god you're here! Took you sweet time, huh?! That guy is absolutely nuts! Not only that, but he's scary as hell! He almost cut me like ten times..!" And what I really wasn't expecting was for him to hug me. His cries were somewhat muffled, and so was his voice. I could make out him saying something on the lines of, "Why the hell did you leave me here so long?! That maniac threatened to bite me!!" My eyes widened. He was.. actually scared. He was never scared when he was first brought to my house. Then again, I never threatened to bite him. 

     I abandoned my anger about Lyra's threats and quickly hugged (Y/N), rubbing his back. "Hey, it's okay now.. He won't touch you or come near you again, okay? I promise." And for awhile, minutes ticked by filled with my words of comfort and reassurance, but nothing I did or said would help him stop crying. I panicked slightly, frantically trying to search for a solution. I hated to see him cry. It made me feel terrible. It made me feel worse when I know it's basically my fault for making cry. Wait. It's raining out. He loves the rain! I paced my hand under his chin and slowly lifted his head, forcing him to look at me. 

     "Darling, it was raining out when I left the house. Would you like to go sit in the rain? Would that make you happy again?" Tears still falling, he looked confused, but nodded. I softly smiled, "Then let us be on our way. Don't use this as a chance to escape now, okay?" I pat his head.

This will be his first time he'll be outside in months. I wonder how it'll go?

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄◆┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀