◆15 - 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐔𝐇𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐔𝐇𝐇- 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀, 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 ;)◆

❝𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝑰 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂 '𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍', 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒂...

     ❝𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝑰 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂 '𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍', 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆.❞

     ◆𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒. Vivian took a sip of her coffee and leaned back onto one of her Squishmallows. "Wow, these are really unhelpful." She was right, all of the newspaper articles they've found of (Y/N)'s disappearance was, so far, very unhelpful. No useful information was given. "I know.. they're not even giving where he was last seen. It's been- what? Three days of searching? Surely we'd find something by now!" Tristan picked up another piece of paper, this time it was written by The Sycamore Post. Skimming through the information, and much to his disappointment, it was all of the same. "(Y/N) (L/N), last seen on October 27th. On October 27th, he was seen with (H/C) and was approximately (Y/H). If you know of his whereabouts, please call Sycamore Police Department."

     Tristan groaned dramatically and fell on his back onto the bed. "This is useless! Surely an authority figure would care at least a little! Or at least a journalist? There is no murders to report on anymore! That killer hasn't killed since like- October! Hey. Wait a moment." "Huh? What? You got sumthin?" "Well- it's more of a hunch.." "Hey man, just say it. Any idea's useful since we got nothin' right now." "Okay so- hear me out. The day (Y/N) went missing almost matches up with the day the killer stops, right? I dunno- just thought that was weird. I could honestly just be making that up, though. My brain's been all over the place lately." Vivian sips more of her coffee as her expression shifted to one of surprise and thoughtfulness. "Brooo, you might be onto something here! Or, more likely, it's just the author making shit up 'cuz she doesn't know how to continue the plot! Okay, hold on." She set her cup of coffee onto her bedside table and sat down in front of her computer stand, taking a seat on her fancy gamer chair that she insisted she definitely needed.

     She impatiently spammed the spacebar to wake up her computer. A pause of silence, and then the sound of quick taps on the keyboard. "Okay, here's what I got." The blonde rolled off the bed and stretched his long limbs, hearing a few satisfying cracks in the process. He bent down slightly to look at the computer.

     "Okay, so I know the police so far wasn't helpful at ALL, but they could, thankfully, at least update their website each time there was a new body discovered. Last body.. let's see.. was discovered October 31rst. Haha, wonder if someone found it and thought it was a Halloween decoration. That'd be funny! Anyways, the body was found only four days after his disappearance. That's not counting for when the murder actually had taken place, either. Since no information was written." "It could always be a coincidence still, even if it is a four days difference.." Vivian sighed, "Yeah, I know. But, hey, better look into this as well, huh? Best be safe than sorry." "Yeah, you're right. So, hypothetically saying, if this killer was the reason for (Y/N)'s disappearance, what'd we do about it?" Vivian groaned and slumped in her chair, messing up her white hair, "I dunno, man! I'm running on two hours of sleep and a cup of coffee right now! You expect me to make good ideas? ...not that I make good ideas either way, but, y'know."

     A few moments of silence and contemplating. "Alrighty, here's my idea. Either we go visit the location of the body discovery or we go ask 'round town of if anyone seen (Y/N). That's all I got." "Hmm, that's not bad. We can meet up tomorrow and start asking is you want." "H-hey wait what? They're not good ideas! Let's come up with some other ideas-" "It's what you said before, right? Better be safe than sorry. This is all we have right now, so let's go for it." She gave him a bark of laughter, "I can't believe you just used my own words against me! Okay, fine, January 12th we're gonna go out and get some clues!"

•─────⋅☾ ◆ ☽⋅─────•