Gu Mo thought about it, but the warship behind him was still there. Waiting for myself, "You can't leave your post without authorization during the mission, and come after we have to go to A78 to settle down first?"

    If Su Ni was here, he would definitely roll his eyes when he heard this sentence.

    Song Xiang thought about the strict rules of the soldiers, and it is really not good to leave the post without permission, she nodded, "Then Mr. Gu will contact me when he is free, and I will pick you up then."

    "Okay." Gu Mo looked back The person on the warship then said, "Then I'll leave first."

    "Mr. Gu, go slowly." Song Xiang waved to Gu Mo, and after he left, he returned to the city to continue dealing with matters.

    On the second day, she closed the "Ancient Earth Shop" in the Interstellar Mall, and then hung up the official website of the Ancient Earth Town to inform everyone that the town officially opened on May 1st, XX, and now you can make an appointment to enter At the same time, the interface to inform everyone to buy vegetables has also been moved to the official website.

    The customers and interstellar netizens who followed the 'Ancient Earth Shop' for a while were so surprised that they screamed, "The boss's town is finally open!"

    "Boss, wait for me, I will make an appointment now! I will make an appointment tomorrow!" Come to see you!"

    "I want to go too, I want to pick big cherries, if I can't buy them online, I'll go to the boss to pick them."

    Everyone flooded into the official website with various purposes, and at the same time, they were dumbfounded by the promotional video up.

    In the video camera is a small stream, going up with the sound of gurgling water, it is a waterfall that flows straight down, along the waterfall up to the top of the mountain is a dense forest, wild flowers bloom in the forest, and the breeze is gentle, The flower branches swayed, and the petals were blown by the wind, floating out at will.

    Chasing along the angle of the petals, tasted the dense branches, faintly heard the clear and melodious bird calls from the branches and leaves, followed the bird calls, and saw a bird covered in emerald feathers.     The bird sensed the approach of the camera, flapped its wings lightly, and flew out with a single leap. Sweeping across the direction of the small town, the blue bricks and blue tiles exude a simple and simple atmosphere.     Finally, the bird landed on the big tree in the small square, and through the gaps in the branches and leaves, you can vaguely see the five big characters - Ancient Earth Town.     Everyone after watching it was shocked, the picture is so beautiful that people can't take their eyes off, everywhere is full of greenery and vitality, it is more beautiful than the green star and the interstellar botanical garden, what's more special is that the light from this You can feel a sense of comfort in the video, as reassuring and comfortable as being held in the arms of your mother when you were young.

    Everyone was stunned, and at the same time, there were some doubts in their hearts. They had only seen such a beautiful green plant world in the holographic world, but everyone knew that those were fake, and did the ancient earth town that the boss sent out really exist? Does such a dreamlike world really exist?

    Many people are wondering, and many people have already started to make reservations to enter the quota. Regardless of whether it is the real world or the fictional world, they should make an appointment first, because according to the popularity of the boss's vegetables, if they don't make an appointment early, they will be gone.

    After some customers successfully make an appointment to enter A77, they start to buy tickets and special hotels. Because the time limit cannot exceed ten days, they can only book tickets and hotels for ten days at a time.

    After a batch of customers made reservations, many customers started to make reservations, but when it was their turn to make reservations, either the featured hotels had no rooms and could only stay in the Interstellar Levitation Hotel, or the date of entering A77 had already been scheduled for May mid to late.     It doesn’t matter if you can’t stay in a special hotel. Anyway, you can enter the tour a few days before May, but it will be miserable for those who are in the back. It’s too long on the 8th of the month.”     “Are you going to make trouble on the 8th of May? Did you say anything to those who made an appointment until the 8th of July?”     “Did I talk to you on the 8th of September? If you don’t want to go, you can cancel it and give it to us.”     “The rules stipulate that you can’t change it, you can only cancel it.”     “Then you cancel.”     “Why should you cancel? I’ll pack my luggage and go on a trip right away!”     “Envy, I also want to go right away, but I have to wait for a few months." A customer said: "Why does the boss only open 5,000 tourists a day? It would be great if you could open more."     "Upstairs, you Instead of expecting the boss to be more open, it is better to let the people who go first leave earlier, and we can pass faster."     "I will definitely leave soon, at most one day." Someone said.

    "I hope you keep what you say."

    "You will keep what you say." This person waited until the ancient earth town, and he was reluctant to leave after entering. He kept slapping his face repeatedly every day until the ten-day deadline was up. I was still desperate to leave, but was dragged away by the robot patrol in the end!

    Those who booked the tickets were very happy to travel, but there were also some ordinary interstellar residents who began to count their savings, and if they saved more, they would be able to get enough money to buy tickets, and they must go when the time comes.

    As May 1st approached, Song Xiang also repeated the confirmation several times. At the same time, the ingredients were prepared and ready, and after making sure everything was safe, they would wait for the tourists to arrive at A77 on May 1st.