<𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑>

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. The story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without that written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law

A single copy of the materials available in the story may be made m, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others. Whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the material.

This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

There is going to be mature content and abuses in this fiction, this is purely my work, if you find similar book to this or some put this as a copy at other side do let mr know!
_____________________________

Firstly, I'd like to welcome all my new readers and old readers. I'm back again, with my new work, I hope you'll support me through this period.

Before we begin, I need to clear out a few things. There might be a lot of spellings and grammatical errors, which I'll edit when I have the time.

And next then, I want each on of you comment and vote, don't be a silent reader please, your response encourages the writer to  write chapter fast, Being a writer it takes a lot of time and efforts to write a book, in return I just want your honest reviews on each chapter, your thoughts, your likes, your dislikes, about character about few scene, and you can share your ideas too if you guys want. I'll try to use it. If it went with the story line.

Chapters will be posted once or twice in a week, as the chapters are long!!. And checkout my Instagram account for upcoming updates.

Thank you! Keep showering you love.

Regards WriterMush.