Chapter 22: From Prodigy To Parent

0After another year, Josh and Roxanne's relationship had only gotten stronger, to the point where Josh had sneakily asked a few close friends and family of hers for permission to marry her. He managed to get her ring size from her mum, and also recieved her parents' blessing. He also told them to keep it a surprise until he actually proposed, which he would actually do at the next NXT premium live event, which happened to be their biggest of the year, Stand and Deliver. Josh himself lost his NXT championship at Vengeance Day, against Trick Williams in a 60 minute Iron Man match, and decided to take some time off to recover from his many bruises and aches. Meanwhile, Roxanne was defending her title against Nikkita Lyons, Kelani Jordan, Thea Hail and Jacy Jayne in a ladder match. And after several high spots, and dangerous moments, which included Thea suplexing Kelani off a ladder through the announce table, and Nikkita chokeslamming Jacy off the top of a ladder onto another, Roxanne took advantage, hit Pop Rox on Nikkita off a ladder, and despite Thea's best efforts to try and pull her down, Roxanne retained her title.

Announcer: Here is your winner, and STILL the NXT Women's Champion... Roxanne Perez!!!

She couldn't believe it. She had come through her most challenging title defence to date, and was overwhelmed with emotion. Josh even came out to celebrate with her, with Roxanne not even knowing what was about to happen. As she got down, she jumped in the arms of her boyfriend, so happy to see him.

Josh: You did incredible. That Pop Rox was brilliant!

Roxanne: Thanks, boo. I needed you out here right now.

Josh: That's just one of the reasons I'm out here.

As the two separated from their embrace, Roxanne turned around to show off her title, before turning back around to see Josh, with a mic and a small red box, down on one knee, to the cheers and roars from the crowd. She was speechless and dropped her title belt in shock. Her heart was pounding and it looked like she was about to cry.

Josh: Roxanne Perez, you are the absolute love of my life, my one and only, and the wind beneath my wings. Will you do me the absolute honour of becoming my wife?

The diamond ring was revealed, and was a thing of beauty. Roxanne was in a state of shock, where the only thing in her world was Josh in front of her, proposing. So of course she had to say...

Roxanne: Yes. YES!!!!! OH MY GOD YESS!!!

She nodded her head and said yes, to the crowd's delight. Now Roxanne was jumping around in excitement, for now not only was she the NXT Women's Champion, but now, she was an engaged woman. And she had every intention of celebrating her engagement when she and Josh got home to the hotel.

Smut alert!

The newly engaged couple were barely halfway up the elevator before Roxanne made her move, and jumped into Josh's arms, legs around his waist, hugging him and kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Roxanne: I can't believe it's happened! We're ENGAGED!!!

Josh: Honestly, it's all been a blur for me, but the best blur of my life!

Roxanne: Oh you think so?

She hopped down and gave Josh's third leg a wake up call by grabbing it.

Roxanne: You'll never want this night to end by the time I'm finished with you... I want you to make me yours, both outside... AND inside...

As the bell rang for their floor, she let go of Josh's crotch and the two exchanged lustful looks towards one another as they arrived at their room. The minute the door was locked, they picked up where they left off in the elevator, with Josh picking Roxanne up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, as she then felt herself pinned against the wall next to the bed, and Josh's shaft became bigger and bigger by the second as they kissed once more, with tongues involved too.