Chapter 11: Kinky Kacy's Inner Ninja

Kacy Catanzaro had been majorly overlooked for the better part of a year on NXT, and for New Year's Evil, it was more of the same. However, Josh Stevens was in action, in a 6 man tag team match as he teamed with Xyon Quinn and Solo Sikoa to take on Legado Del Fantasma, with Elektra Lopez at ringside. As Solo gave both Josh and Xyon a fist bump each, Kacy was looking on from catering, with Kayden and saw Josh, with his black and blue jacket, giving her one or two flirty looks, to which Kacy couldn't help but blush at.

Kayden: Looks like you've caught his eye...

Kacy: I doubt that - it's just friendly looks, nothing more!

Kayden: Come on, you've had your eye on him ever since you broke up with Ricochet, so why not go on the lookout for someone new?

Kacy: 2 reasons - One, that breakup happened only 2 months ago, and two, I don't even know if he likes me in that way!

Kayden just sighed as she leaned back in her chair and ate her pasta.

Kayden: Fine, your loss. But don't be surprised if he ends up with someone else in NXT, like Zoey when she gets back, the champion, Mandy... or even that new daddy's girl, Tiffany.

Kacy: Oh god...

Kayden: Trust me, if you don't make a move on Josh soon, she'll be calling HIM 'Daddy'... in the bedroom!

Kayden then mocked Tiffany by playing with her hair, biting her lip and even tried to copy her voice...

Kayden: Mmm... harder, Daddy...

Kacy then playfully slapped Kayden as the two laughed it off.

Kayden: In all seriousness though, get yourself together with Josh and then you won't have to worry about someone else taking him off the market...

Kacy: I suppose you have a point, I mean, he has a body better than Ricochet's... Ugh... just the mention of his name brings me chills, and it doesn't help he's with someone on Smackdown either.

Now that Trevor/Ricochet was with Samantha, the ring announcer for Smackdown, Kacy was left on her own, but with Kayden for moral support, and in her eyes, someone who she thought would be good for her in the form of Josh, her future was looking good.

Kayden: Anyway, Josh's match is up now, let's have a look at your future man in action!

Kacy just smiled and rolled her eyes as both Xyon and Solo were awaiting their partner, and out came Josh, looking as confident as ever, before Legado del Fantasma then emerged, with Elektra in tow.

15 minutes later...

As Xyon took care of Wilde, and Solo hit a Samoan Drop on Mendoza, Josh came face to face with Santos, and superkicked him before he climbed up to the top to hit his Moonstamp finisher when Elektra then tried to distract him by holding his ankle, but Xyon took care of her by picking her up bridesmaid style and carrying her to the back, before trying to return, but was met by a Phantom Driver from Santos. However, Escobar didn't notice Josh, rolling him up from behind, schoolboy style to get the win.

Announcer: Here are your winners, the team of Solo Sikoa, Xyon Quinn, and Josh Stevens!

Kacy smiled and gleefully clapped her hands in celebration as Josh celebrated with his team-mates and went backstage, where he saw Elektra get right up in his face.

Elektra: You think you can pull a cheap win with what you did out there and get away with it? Well, try and get away with this - a mixed tag team match on NXT on Wednesday - me and Santos against you and whoever you can get off the list of people I have beaten!

Josh pondered Elektra's offer for a second before giving his answer.

Josh: Bring it on. I never back down from a challenge.