" Ho ho ho" (2/3)

——-————————————————————————
-Ball gag : ✔️
This is part 2 of 3.
——-————————————————————————
Recap:
"Yes. Just like you" I smile a bit harder this time at his words, before I feel him press another kiss onto my cheek; stretching more kisses along my neck and shoulder.

While he does this, I reach up to caress his face softly, closing my eyes as I melt away in his arms.
"Show me"
——-————————————————————————
As if my words were a signal, he grabs me by my arm and pushes me onto the couch. I land onto it with a small grunt as I sit up to look at him.
He walks back into the kitchen where the bags were, reaching into the bag full of toys.

He then turns to face me, the ball gag dangling in his hand.  I feel my heart racing in my chest as adrenaline starts to course through my body.

What did I expect ? He bought it for a reason.

He then walks back over to me , adjusting the ball gag to fit my face.  I watch him fumble with the fabric before he finally gets it right.  "Turn around" He commands in a soft, stern manner— a small smirk on his face forms again.

I turn around— now in the doggy position with my back to him.  He steps forward, lowering the ball gag into my mouth and fastening it behind my head.

I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder and notice how excited he had gotten.

"Fuck.." He curses under his breath before I feel him tug my pants down.

One of his hands travel up to press my back down, forcing me to arch it as the other pulls my panties to the side.

"Spread them wider" He commands once again, tapping my legs. I obey him; spreading them as I feel this familiar tingly sensation ping between my legs. I was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

This is so erotic

Suddenly, I gasp as I feel two of his fingers slip inside me; However, I'm muffled by the ball gag. He begins thrusting them in and out of me and my  soft lewd noises are silenced once again. "You like that huh?" He coos into my ear, nipping it with his teeth afterwards.

I shudder as I try to answer with 'yes' but i fail to since it's only replaced with muffled panting and groaning.

"Answer me" he smacks my ass cheek with his free hand, causing me to yelp. I nod, my eyes watering from the stinging sensation .

"Good girl" He purrs, thrusting his fingers into me as he uses his thumb to rub my clit.  He moves it carefully in contrast to his other fingers.

With a slightly more audible gasp, I freeze.
My orgasm comes crashing into me as I slump forward, wailing into the ball gag.

I can feel his fingers slipping into my hair, yanking my head back . I hiss and clench my eyes shut as he lifts me up from my slumped position, forcing me back up in doggy again.

I can hear him fumble with his pants before they're undone. He pulls his member out of his underwear which were soaked with his pre- cum.

Without wasting any time, he pulls my arms behind my back with one hand and uses the other to slowly rub his tip against my entrance.

Here it comes

With a slow and much anticipated push, his tip slowly slides into me, followed by his shaft. I moan and it's louder than the ball gag can contain. 

He groans loudly, parting his lips in pure ecstasy. He slowly thrusts, getting adjusted to my walls hugging around him.

I softly groan, feeling a sense of fullness from him. Satisfied from my response, he begins to pick up the pace, resting one hand on my ass and the other laced in my hair.

Our moans and panting intertwined in unison as we continued his pace getting faster and faster before he flips me over onto my back, pushing my legs apart again.

"I want to see your face.. it turns me on so much to see you like this" He says this in his smooth, silky voice ♡

I can feel my body warming up as he grabs his member again, pressing it into me before I fully engulf him.

We both moan again before he reaches towards my head, pulling the ball gag up and out of my mouth.
"I need to hear you.." He mutters between groans, wrapping a hand around my throat as he starts to thrust harder, deepening himself within me. I tilt my head back, unable to refrain from moaning as loud as I can.

"I love hearing your voice" He lowers down on me as he continues thrusting, nipping my ear again before I wrap my arms around his neck.

His thrusts get sloppier and harder as my voice starts to grow hoarse. He quickly pulls out, standing, and I sit up, opening my mouth as he pushes his member into my mouth.

With loud, pleasurable moans, he cums in my mouth, thrusting his hips slowly as I bob my head.

I swallow it all, cleaning him up as my tongue glides along his shaft and back up to the tip.

Afterwards, he collapses onto the couch next to me, pulling me alongside him as I press myself against his warm body. ♡
————-—————-—————-—————-——————
I hope you all enjoyed. The next chapter will be a bit on the wholesome side hence the cookies and hot cocoa 🎅🏽

Until next time,
-S.S.