"Ho ho ho"(1/3)

What did you guys plan for the holidays?I hope you enjoyed whatever you had planned. 🎄🎅🏽
————————————————————————

I stand in the kitchen, stirring away at my hot cocoa as "The Nightmare Before Christmas" plays in the background. I've always admired Jack Skellington due to this enigma behind his character. Maybe it's just me?

I pick up my mug, sipping it as I accidentally burn my tongue  before I hiss out a small 'ouch' and quickly set it down. My own impatience burdens me.

Speaking of which, he is out getting more Christmas lights for our Christmas tree. I look over at it with a small smile, noticing how beautiful it's coming together.

Suddenly I get a text and yes, it's from him.

My eyes beam with joy before I open my phone, clicking onto our chat.

((Author's note: I'm absolutely ass when it comes to texting so work with me👹))I set my phone down with the smile never leaving my face as I grab his favorite mug from the cabinet and rinse it out before pouring him a cup of hot cocoa

I set my phone down with the smile never leaving
my face as I grab his favorite mug from the cabinet and rinse it out before pouring him a cup of hot cocoa.
I slip my phone into my pj pants pockets and grab both of our mugs. 'Hopefully it'll cool a little before he gets back?' I thought to myself as I set his mug down on our coffee table in front of the couch. I slouch back on our couch afterwards, continuing to sip from my hot cocoa and watch the movie.

About a good 5-6 minutes pass before I hear my front door rattling and the door opens. He's here.
I quickly sit up and look over the couch, watching as he totes in  3 bags. Happily, I get up and sprint over to him, taking one of the bags from his hands.

"Oh? Aren't you excited ?" His sultry voice rang in my ears as he sets down the other bags and takes out the cookies and lights. I smile at him , nodding as I open up the bag that I had. Suddenly, my eyes open as wide as saucers and I freeze.

((Gotcha b!tch))

"Surprise" He coos and pecks my cheek, breezing past me slyly as he carries the lights over to the tree. I stand there, still gazing into the bag. It was full of 'toys'.
——————————————————————————
(Note: Be mindful of this list. It'll serve a purpose later)
———————————————————————————
-A ball gag✔️
-rope
-a paddle
-g string underwear
-an apron
———————————————————————————
I didn't utter a word as I slowly closed the bag and looked over at him. He was halfway done with the lights already and I could tell he was enjoying my reaction due to the small smirk on his face.

"Give me a hand will you ?" He asked me softly as he stepped back to peer at the tree.

I walk over to the tree , standing in front of him to wrap the rest of lights around it. I could feel his eyes on me as I did so and my heart began racing. "I can't reach the top" I say, standing on my tippy toes and unable to work the lights up the top of the tree.

Instead of doing it himself, I felt his hands grab my waist as he hoists me up. I smile as I felt like a small child again. I was able to finally wrap the rest of the lights onto the tree and he then sets me down, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Isn't it beautiful ?" I ask in a warm tone, staring up at the tree with a soft smile.

"Yes. Just like you" I smile a bit harder this time at his words, before I feel him press another kiss onto my cheek; stretching more kisses along my neck and shoulder.

While he does this, I reach up to caress his face softly, closing my eyes as I melt away in his arms.
"Show me"
——-————————————————————————
-ball gag: ✔️
This is part 1 of 3.
No worries, smut is on the way
—-—————————————————————————