All Night(2)

It was late. Very late. The crickets were chirping and the street lights outside were on.

I was on the couch, lounging about as my favorite scary movie played. (Scream) although I enjoyed the movie, I was growing bored as he wasn't home yet. I checked the time on my phone. It was 11:15 pm. I scrolled through my apps to find my messenger app and pressed a conversation between him and I.

I began scrolling, reading the messages we'd sent each other throughout the day. I halt when my eyes land on the lewd photos and messages we sent each other previously. Immediately after, a throbbing sensation began to ping between my legs. My pelvis began to feel full.

He's so sexy...

As if it were a natural instinct, my hand began to slither down to my shorts, slipping under them.  I began to tease myself, rubbing my clit in circular motions between my fingers. His name began to roll off my tongue between soft moans. I began to rub vigorously. I turned my phone back on, flipping through his lewd images. I felt myself edging closer to climax.

I bit my lip, shoving my face into the couch cushion as I release my juices all over my fingers. My loud moans being muffled. Suddenly, I could hear the doorknob turning and I lift my head quickly to see my boyfriend walking in.

His beautiful dark brown eyes stared down at me as he locked the door behind him. He slowly walked towards me, reaching for my phone.

"Having fun without me?" He asked in a calm manner as he turned my phone on. I sat up, hurriedly pulling myself together. He flips through my phone for a bit, stumbling upon his pictures. A soft chuckle was heard from him before he looked back at me. "Looks like you made a small mess too" he said teasingly.

He tossed my phone aside and grabbed my hand, licking the sticky liquid off my fingers. My cheeks flushed a bright red as I watched him suck my fingers clean. His mouth was warm and his lips were so soft. I bit my lip, watching as he finished up.

He pulled my wet fingers out of his mouth pointing them toward me. "Say 'ah' you little slut" He said demandingly. "Ah~" I said eagerly. He shoved my fingers in my mouth roughly, gagging me. Tears began to sting my eyes as he made me gag myself again.

"You're so dirty. You like it don't you?" He asked as he made eye contact with me, his lust filled orbs made my heart race. I nodded as he pulled my fingers out of my mouth.  I could feel my parts swelling again.

With one quick motion, he grabbed me by my hair, dragging me off the couch as he stood up. I fell to my hands and knees. I whimpered as he continued to tug at my hair. He forced my head up and pushed my face against his boner. I unzipped his pants, and tugged down his underwear. His member sprung from his boxers and slapped against my cheek.

He was needy. He couldn't wait. He forced my mouth open with his member pressed against my lips. I felt his tip hit the back of my mouth as I gagged, tears brimming at my eyes again. I loved every bit of it.

His moans rang throughout the room, lingering in my ears as I reached down to touch myself. The heat between my legs became unbearable.

He pushed my head all the way down, forcing me to take all of him in. I gagged and coughed, tears making their way down my face. He wasn't letting up. He watched me as I choked on him. I continued touching myself, edging closer to climax again. He began thrusting wildly, pulsating on my tongue.

The feeling of him enjoying himself was enough to make me cum. I released again, spraying my juices everywhere as I violently rubbed my clit. I helped him reached his climax as well, bobbing my head sloppily as he thrusted.

His body tensed and I made eye contact with him right before I felt his load shoot down my throat. He held my head in place, shivering and moaning softly.  I swallowed every bit of him. He let go of my head as I gathered myself, breathing heavily as he collapsed  on the couch.  I climbed onto the couch next to him, cuddling into his warm body. He pecked my forehead, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. ♡