| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 |

Luigi's POV

After all the koopa left, me, Bowser, and Junior were the only ones left in the throne room.

"Wow, you two did great." Junior said with a wide smile.

"Thanks Junior. I'm just glad that's over with. Now that that's dealt with, we can finally move on to something that's in my comfort zone."

"You're not referring to the party, are you? I thought we were gonna start preparations tomorrow." Bowser groaned.

"Uh, do you see the amount of henchmen you have? We have a lot of work to do if we want everyone to be able to participate. And that's just discussing the food. We still have to get this castle decorated. Besides, I promised those koopa a surprise when they got back. The sooner we start, the better. So, let's get a move on." I said.

"Aye aye, captain!" Junior playfully saluted as Bowser grumbled something under his breath.

The three of us exited out of the throne room. I got changed out of my fancy white suit and changed back into my overalls. I then joined the two in the kitchen with my notepad.

"So, what's the plan Luigi?" Junior asked me.

"Well." I started to say, flipping through my notepad."I was going to try and start on cupcakes today. And if we have extra time, perhaps we could start on decorating the castle. That's all I have planned for today."

I put on one of the kitchen aprons then grabbed everything we would need for the cupcakes.

"So, when did you learn how to cook?" Bowser asked, putting on an apron.

"I learned when I was 10. My brother learned when we were 8. I was scared to use the stove when I was a kid so I used to have Mario cook for me. But one week he got sick so I decided to learn by myself. What about you?" I asked.

He looked to his side, an embarrassed look appearing on his face.

"You.... Don't know how to? It's okay if you don't. I won't judge." I reassured him.

"N-no, I don't." He said with a bashful look."We usually have multiple chefs here so I never bothered to learn."

"Well... Consider this your lucky week. We'll be baking today, and then tomorrow we'll be cooking. And Junior can learn too."

"Are you sure he can handle it?" Bowser asked.

"I won't let him do any work with the oven since he can hardly reach it. But he can still help with everything else." I said, which brought a cheer out of Junior.

I pushed a stool up to the counter so Junior could see what I was doing. I handed the two of them a cutting board, and a bowl of strawberries.

"Alright, we're going to start small. Start by cutting the strawberries into nice small pieces."

"Got it!" Junior said eagerly.

He picked up the knife and immediately began cutting.

"Slow down! I don't want you to accidentally cut yourself." I warned.

"I'll be fine." Junior complained back.

I looked over at Bowser who was nervously tapping his finger on the table.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Uh.... I'm just not sure I can do this. My paws are kinda big and I've never done this before. And that knife looks pretty sharp."

"Sounds to me like you're scared, dad!" Junior teased.

"Junior, don't make fun of your father." I pointed.