| 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

Luigi's POV

I watched the koopa walk up to the door. When the door opened, my eyes immediately began scanning the room. I noticed skeleton looking koopas flying around the castle carrying stuff. The room had a lot of pillars, statues, and gold.

In the center was a giant chair with three large ascending stone steps, where Bowser himself was sitting. I flinched when I felt one of Bowser's henchmen poke me with his spear.

"Go on. Keep walking." He said.

I followed behind the leader of the koopa as they led me toward Bowser. I felt myself shaking, still hardly able to believe that this was actually happening to me.

There was a short line of koopa in front of the chair. I joined the back of the line, with the koopa boss standing beside me.

I continued to examine the large throne room to see if there was any sign that Princess Peach was in here. But no cages or prison's looked to be nearby.

I looked back at the general, who was giving me a stern look. Since I had nothing to lose at this point, I decided I'd try and strike a conversation with him.

"So, are you in charge of all of Bowser's henchmen or-" I said.

"Pleasantries won't get you anywhere, human. If I were you, I'd be thinking about what to say to the king. Then again, you are the brother of that annoying plumber. You'll be lucky if Bowser makes your demise quick." He said.

I let out a sigh and began to notice that there was only one koopa in line left. After him, I was next. I watched as the timid koopa walked in front of Bowser, getting to his knees and bowing.

"Greetings your royal highness" The timid koopa said, slowly raising his head.

I took note of all the koopas mannerisms. It seems like the koopas treat Bowser like he's their king, which never crossed my mind. But, now that I think about it I suppose it makes sense.

His strength definitely wasn't just for show. As for now, my plan was to be as nice as possible and hope that Bowser would spare me. It probably wouldn't get me far considering me and Mario's history with Bowser, but I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

After the timid koopa stepped from in front of me, it was my turn. Bowser's eyes immediately locked with mine. My heart rate instantly skyrocketed and I was practically on the verge of falling apart.

"You." He growled in a clearly displeased tone.

"G-greetings your royal highness." I said getting on one knee bowing, my body trembling.

I could feel my sweat pouring down my face. I shakily got off my knee and stood straight. He stared at me before resting his head on his balled up fist. He then drew his attention to the koopa with the vest.

"General." Bowser said, waiting for the koopa to explain.

"Your highness," He said, bowing before facing him again." Me and my troops did just as you ordered. You were right. The brothers attempted a break in and failed to succeed. Though this one did manage to freeze at least 40 of our troops." The koopa who also seemed intimidated by Bowser explained.

Bowser looked around, then looked back at the general.

"Where's the other one?" He said.

"The other brother managed to escape."

"The hundred of you couldn't catch one single plumber?"

"Well... technically, we did catch a single plumber, your highness." The general said slowly.