We got home exactly 3:58pm. I made my way to my room to take a quick shower. I changed into something that would ease my mobility; a jeans
trouser and a baggy polo. I took the paper from my chef and I looked at it one my time as I sighed in worry. I stood up, I took my pepper spray, now I was ready to go.
But do you think it will be wise to tell Vincent about this? I don't think so,because he wouldn't let me go.
I sneaked out of the house like a thief as I constantly roamed my head to ensure no one sees me.
I boarded a bus that was going to second Bumat street, off Manhattan, dob ferry.
It was already 4:29pm, I got stocked in a traffic jam.
"Gosh I hate traffic jam".
I had to eventually get to where I was going.
I alighted from the bus then paid the driver.
" Hello! please is this second Bumat street, off Manhattan dob ferry", I asked a passerby.
" Yes, it is, but walk further to get to dob ferry,
opposite a chemist shop there".
" Thank you ".
I walked further as instructed. On getting there, I saw the chemist shop. The glass was utterly broken and there were indications stating keep off, this shop is under construction and would be re-opened till further notice. Some vans were parked at the front of the shop.
" Oh, this place was what the news broadcaster said this morning. A robbery happened here along- side the death of 6 kids. Could this place be safe?", I said to my- self.
The whole place seemed isolated and deserted.
I went in the direction opposite the chemist shop as there was a street there.
"Dob ferry, hmmm", I smirked at the sight of the street name on the sign- board as I ran my fingers through my hair.
This is where I ought to be, but were
exactly should I go, what building or what......, (tip ta, tip ta,} before I could turn to
see whose foot step it was, I felt a slight push that took me off guard. I fell down abruptly on the tie road.
"Hey you, give me back my purse", I yelled.
I stood up immediately to chase the person who had stolen my purse. The person was hooded, so I couldn't see who it was.
"Jerk, come back here, give me back my purse or else", I exclaimed.
We ran pass several streets. My legs began to hurt. I couldn't stay put as I gasped for air. I needed to get my purse at all cost, I had my money in there.
How would I get back home if I don't have the money to pay for my transportation.
" Oh no", I said panting.
My legs could no longer resist the urge to stop, all of a sudden, I stopped running, I gave up, I didn't
want to pass out, my throat was burning inside, I was completely dehydrated.
"Let me call Vincent".
I moved my hands to search for my phone in my pockets.
" What! were the heck is my phone, please don't, please don't, please, " I said in panic while I palpitated.
My phone was no were to be found.
"I am lost".
I actually do not know where I am. I should have told Vincent about this, I regretted. I trudged
down the street, walking like a lost sheep. I had no idea what the time was, but the clouds were already getting gloomy, I could tell it was already late. I got to a sloppy road as I ran down the road. I saw a large dilapidated building of about 30 stories, it was that high. The building was an abandon one. Like a government sponsored failed project, built halfway due to gross corruption and money laundering of
our insatiable politicians. It seemed to have been there for years.

I walked towards the building as I stepped on the block that was set on the floor to ease entering into the building.
" Omg, is that not my purse?", I said as I saw
my blue purse on the floor closer to the entrance door of the building.
I walked cursory to where my purse had been laid, I picked it up. I dusted it.
" Yes! this is my purse", I sighed in relive.
I opened my purse, my pepper spray, money and
phone where in it, but the paper wasn't. I wasn't bothered.
"I am leaving, I don't care to know the secrete again, I already got into so much tr......"
" Hey Jadah, welcome, you made it. You are at the right place", a man with a deep voice said inside the building. I couldn't see who it was, but I heard his voice.
"Who are you?", I asked.
"I am...."
"Boss, the tape is here", another voice interrupted him before he could say who he was.
"Okay, you may leave. Make all the necessary arrangement for the next attack", the boss said. " okay boss".
"Wait, what, I mean, what attack?", I said to the so-called boss.
" You ask too many questions Jadah?", the boss
replied.
"well, I am leaving. My time was waisted".
I took a turn to leave the building, before I could take even a step forward. My forehead exploded in pain. I was lying flat on the floor. It's hard and cold.
I tried to move but it's my inside that cooperate. Now, not only could I not move, I was laying smack on the content of my stomach. The place was spinning and I couldn't focus. The only clear thing I could see was a plank on the floor and the black and white tiles. Its swirly and its also moving in a spiral.
"Are the tiles also felling dizzy?", I chuckled
humorously.
The whole situation was funny to me and I started laughing. I heard the footstep of a person, who was probably the boss,he squatted as he took up the plank. The whole view was blurry to me, he started
walking away, his footsteps where as loud as a symphony of singers. As he walked away my laughter increases. My head hurts worse and tears were coming out of my eyes.
" Am I dying?", I said in my thoughts.
With a sudden strength, I roll over. My body rebels the movement and I fell pain everywhere.
All of a sudden, I was seeing red and blue and black and a hundred other colours, it was like a
symphony of sound am being called to. Am I dying already? I was blacking out already. My sight is no longer filled with colors, just flashes of white in a large sea of black. I wished I had told Vincent where I was heading to, I wished I could tell mom how I really loved her.
"Is death this lonely?".
Before I finally loosed consciousness, I heard a
voice. The intruder was saying something. It is quite but intense, like the sound of a million people speaking. I had to focus to hear what it was saying.
It didn't sound like the bosses' voice, it sounded feminine, like moms' voice. Then everything went blank.