𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLÁNA!" one person yelled trying to hand me some flowers.

I let Maya hand go jogging over there to get them but my security guard stopped me.

I frowned at him because I know you doing yo job but don't play with me.

"Let me get them it's all good." I say as he steps to the side.

I quickly run over to the person who happened to be a girl she was with another girl and they were dressed mad nice.

"Thank you love what's you guys name ?" I asked taking the flowers out her hand as the girl recorded in shock.

"It's Melissa but you can call me Melz, and that's Layla we're big fans and heard you was gonna be here tonight." She tells me and I open my arms for a hug.

"That's so sweet thanks for the flowers." I walked back over to Maya and she grabs my hand and we walk in all the attention turns to me.

"WE GOT THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IN THE BUILDING YALL!" The DJ announced and everyone started clapping and yelling I smiled at all the attention I was getting.

If you can't tell by now I love attention.

Jayda and Ari comes running up to me and Maya.

Ari hugs Maya as Jayda hugs me.

"I didn't know y'all two hoes been coming." Maya tells them and I playfully hit her shoulder.

"It was very last minute Solána lil yeah yeah called us." Jayda smirked as I blushed .

Maya and Ari looked at each other smiling.

"Aww you really like gappy." Maya tells me and my smile drop.

She laughs at her joke before walking off to find Dougie.

Hope Dougie not with no other girl because I don't wanna break a fight up between them tonight.

"Why you ain't tell me yo man been that fine ma'am when his lil lightskin ass came up to us I was like damn, he gotta brother?" Ari says and I mugged her a bit, like calm down Ms. Fletcher.

"Yeah he gotta brother" I nonchalantly responded and Jayda playfully hits ari.

"Girl didn't money bagg tell your ass don't come to the city being a hoe or he gone bust the bbl out yo ass." I laughed and she mugged both me and Jayda can't lie that's the most funniest shit I've heard all day.

"Imma go greet the rest of my guest and find my man enjoy y'all selves." I told them as they start bickering.

As I walked though multiple celebrities that were invited started to greet me.

I found Kay sitting near the gift table talking to Cardi.

Cardi saw me approaching and immediately smiled grabbing a glass of champagne off the table beside her.

"Heyy solána girl happy birthday bitch." She leans in kissing my cheek before handing me the champagne.

"Thank you." I smile looking up at Kay who stared down at me in admiration.