( CHAPTER THREE. )

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

( PRINCE Daemon was known to be very fond of his two eldery nieces, not as much for their half-siblings because of their Hightower blood, not that only but also because of his fondness of the late Queen Aemma. Prince Daemon grew to love both his cousinsRhaenys and Aemma. But it was said that Princess Rhaenys was always his favorite, for he would have married her if she did not marry the Sea SnakeCorlys Velaryon. 

Prince Daemon always favoured his two nieces over the king's other brood, and whispers travelled quickly in court about his favoritism, especially Princess Rhaenyra. Before, he would always bring her gifts and jewelry  from across the Narrow Sea. And when Princess Camaela was born, he would do the same. 

At his first appearance after the War of The Stepstones, Prince Daemon took to always carry the small princess around court, for he showed no act of fondness and love towards her half-siblings, Aegon, Helaena and Aemond. A beautiful two set necklaces adorned her neck, one where with a ring he had originally bought for her mother, Queen Aemma. And another necklace, made of Valyrian steel. 

Prince Daemon would sneer at anyone who dared breathe in his niece's way, and he was always known to scold the wetnurses and maids that tended to her. My Flame of Valyria he called her, and bards would sing songs in her honor, and in the gentle side that would show to the Prince of the City, whenever his eye-unmatched niece was around. 

CAMAELA

THE MAESTERS WORRY SOON FADED INTO LOST WORDS WHEN THE PRINCESS CELEBRATED HER SIXTH NAME-DAY. Although there were no grand tourneys held like at her brother Aegon's name-days, or Aemond's first one, or Helaena's, or even her older sister, Rhaenyra. 

The first years of her life were slow, surely due to the nature of her fragile health. She spent even longer years at the nursery than normal. 

 But everything was long forgotten when she reached her sixth name-day, the day was marked not only by her mother's death, but her very tragic birth. 

And also the day where Camaela discovered how fun it was to run around the Red Keep barefeet and the maids running after her in agitation. 

If their queen or king even caught them letting the princess run barefeet, they were sure their heads would end up on a spike. 

"Princess please," their pleas were fruitless as they still see her silver-blonde hair bouncing, and her giggles filling the air. 

Her fun time was cut short when she bumped into legs and her bottom hit the stone floor. Before she could even look up at the person who caused her fall, she's swept off the floor and is held tightly against a chest.