Seduction

Next day

Y/n's POV

I sighed and covered my face with my blanket when I heard my mom yelling my name to wake me up.

"I'M UP"

I yelled back and there was silence after that. I slowly left my bed and moved to the bathroom like a sloth. I went downstairs after getting ready and noticed an unexpected figure sitting on the couch.

"NAMU!?!?!?"

I excitedly jumped on him taking him by surprise.

"When did you return? Why didn't you meet me? Didn't you miss me?"

He chuckled and held my face in his palms squishing my cheeks.

"Calm down chipmunk. I arrived just 10 minutes ago. I went to your room but you weren't there."

"Aww so what did you bring for me? I swear if it's chocolates again I'm gonna throw you into a gutter."

"Yaah! Is that how you greet your older brother? Show me some respect. You can do so my bowing in front of me and bringing me-ouch"

He was cut off by me hitting his head with a newspaper.

"Bowing my ass. Show what you got for me."

He giggled and led me to his suitcase from which he pulled out two books.

"What's that?" I asked flipping the pages of the books.

"This is one to crack TOEFL/IELTS exam and this one-"

"YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WHOLEEEEE WORLDDDDD. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH."

I hugged him so tight that he ended up coughing badly.

"Oops- sorry. BUT YOU'RE THE BEST."

He chuckled and patted my head.

"Mention not you're my little baby. And which brother wouldn't want to see their sister study in the best college hmm? Prepare properly. And don't worry about the coat. You have your brother right here."

He proudly pointed at himself and I laughed hard.

He actually had a very decent job and was an entrepreneur but he hadn't told mom and dad because he knows how money minded they are and his phone would be blowing up everyday asking for more and more money.

"I thank God everyday for such a brother"

I smiled and dragged him with me to the new cafe that opened just last week. It was new but the menu was excellent.

"Y/n you know - wait isn't that Jungkook?"

I looked into the direction he was pointing in and saw Jungkook sitting in the same cafe but with a girl with him. He probably heard Namjoon's voice and was now looking directly at us.

"Oh hey Namjoon hyung! When did you return?"

Namjoon walked to him and sat on the adjoining chair while I was waiting for our order.

"I returned today and Y/n insisted I try this cafe. The vibe is nice though. And who's she?"

Namjoon nudged Jungkook's elbow and pointed to the girl sitting in front with his chin.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce you to her. She's Layla. She is a family friend, her parents are over so they wanted us to spend some time together."

Poor her. I pity this girl

The Barista handed me our milkshake and coffee and I went over to sit beside that girl.

"Hi Y/n. Almost didn't see you there. Because you're so short."