Mandy's brother

TW: kash
TW: gay slur used

"Ian, when do you get off?" Mandy said walking up to the boy on a ladder "uhh a few hours, what's up?" Ian smiled "I was thinking we go to mine, yk?" Mandy winked, she knew Ian was gay, she just wanted to hang out. "sure!" Ian smiled and got down "uh, is Mickey gonna be there?" Ian whispered "he'll get home 5 after we get you get off, so yeah, he will" mandy winked and left. "So uh, you got a date?" Kash said walking by, putting his hands on Ian's hips "no, we are just friends, she knows I'm gay." Ian respond with a smile and a glare "good, so after you get back from hers how about we have fun, hm?" Kash smirked, in response Ian pushed Kash away "no thanks." Ian scoffed and kept working.
____________later_________

  "You know, my wife said it was okay for us to-" "I have a boyfriend." Ian smiled and got off the ladder, his work was over, he could see mickey "well, he doesn't have to know." Kash smiled and grabbed Ian, pinning him to the back wall "I said no, I love my boyfriend, not you, okay?" Ian said scoffing and pushing Kash off him then running out of the store to the milkoviches house. Knock knock "hey Mandy!" Ian smiled as she opened the door "hey Ian! Mickey will be here in a few minutes, c'mon in and help me make some food!" Mandy smiled and grabbed Ian, taking him inside, shoving him in the kitchen, shutting the door "so..is terry home?" Ian asked "no, just me, you, and mickey" Mandy said while cooking. The door shot open. "What up fags?" Mickey said grabbing Mandy's shirt and punching he arm, punching his boyfriends softly then as hard as he could. "Hey Mickey" Ian smiled and hugged mickey "oh uh..hello?" Mickey hugged back confused and rubbed Ian's back. "What's wrong with him?" Mickey whispered. "Bipolar episode?" Mandy whispered back "he touched me..he tried to make me sleep with him..!" Ian cried out "Ian it was just a episode..it's not real.." mickey said softly, which left Mandy in shock "Kash did..you know it happened..you know Kash.." Ian looked up at mickey "piece of shit!" Mickey shoved Ian in to Mandy's arms "mother fucker!" Mickey ran out of the door to the 'kash an grab.' mickey let himself in. "Hey, Kash." Mickey said grabbing him "I know I wasn't here at work because I went to jail, but I have you know, Ian doesn't want to fuck you." Mickey said before punching Kash "ow! Okay!"
_____back at Milkovichs__

"I gotta wash up, next time, I'm gonna kill him." Mickey smiled and washed his hands, his sister and boyfriend were in the sofa cuddled up, mickey smiled "hey guys!" Mickey said sitting in next to Ian, Mandy shoved Ian on to Mickey "ugh.." Ian groaned. "What are we watching?" Mickey asked "fifty shades of grey!" Mandy smiled and turned it on "a straight sex movie? I'll pass." Mickey said picking Ian up and taking him to his bedroom "fine! Go have you gay sex then!" Mandy scoffed and watched her movie. "Ian, I handled the shit with Kash, okay?" Mickey said settjng Ian on his bed "why?" Ian was confused "because-" mickey was cut off "he was buying me stuff!" Ian said "for?" Mickey asked "he bought me stuff if we had sex.." Ian looked away "and I'll buy you stuff, we don't have to have sex, okay?" Mickey smiled and layed next to Ian "let's sleep" mickey said and cuddled Ian, playing with his hair.
___________________
Little bit a fluff
TW: kash
TW: gay slur used
___________________
Loce you alll