𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬

Start from the beginning

Her hair was in a natural state, blowed out and put into a messy puff. He let his eyes roam down her body noticing how her dark blue scrubs clung to her waist and thighs.

That was the first thing he notice when she came in.

"Your staring" she whispered soft, peeking at him out the side of her eyes

"You make it easy to"

She smile while rolling her eyes "Do your work"

"Yes ma'am"

-

Pushing open the door she walked out the building feeling the light wind push against her skin.

Isaiah followed her close behind shoving his hands into his pockets as he watched her pull her phone from her jacket pocket.

He peeked his head over hers, letting his height loom over her.

"Wya?" she typed then sent it off.

"Who's that?" She jumped not realizing how close he's gotten.

"Umm," she steps back trying to maintain a bit of distance.

"My bad just curious" He smiled

"It's cool"  He nodded his head as she slid her eyes back to her phone seeing Imani texting back.

"Parking lot" she responded briefly

Brooklyn peeked over her shoulder as she continued to walk soon stopping to face him. "I have to go, but I'll see you in class tomorrow?"

"Sure" he sighed disappointedly

He adjusted the bookbag strap on his shoulders before heading in the opposite direction from where she was going.

Taking a quick shortcut through the grassy field on the campus, she made her way to the parking lot that was just in front of her.

Where she was standing she could see Imani who was getting out of the passage side of a car Brooklyn didn't recognize.

But what she could say was Imani was noticeably angry as she slammed the door close and continue walking until the driver decided to get out as well.

A heated argument was exchanged between the two before he end up getting back in and pulling away.

Worry was clear on Brooklyn's face as she steps closer to her friend who was stressfuly pushing the free hairs out of her face.

"He gets on my nerves" Her voice shook as she was trying to stop herself from crying.

"Was that Nikko?"

"Yes," she sniffled, rolling her eyes "I spent the night with him because I wanted to spend time together, but all we did was argue. That irritating bro" She sobbed feeling her chest clenched up, hating the feeling he gave her.

It hurt her to be on bad terms with him, she loved him too much for that. And it hurt her even worse, feeling that he didn't feel the same.