"No. One night, because tomorrow everyone in here is to be executed."

"Oh no," Odette whispered.

ENCHANTED FOREST

Snow White walked a short distance before she was caught in a net. Laughing, Prince Charming revealed himself to her.

"I told you I'd find you," Prince Charming said. "No matter what you do I will always find you."

"Is this the only way you can catch a woman?" Snow White asked. "By entrapping her?"

"It's the only way to catch thieving scum."

Snow White chuckled. "Aren't you a real Prince Charming?"

"I have a name, you know."

"Don't care. Charming suits you. Now cut me down, Charming."

"Why would I do that?" He showed her a Wanted poster. "Snow White. Relax. I'm not gonna turn you in. All I want is the ring you stole."

"Not the jewelry type."

"Indeed. I noticed."

"I don't have your ring."

"Then, why don't he and I believe you?" Hook asked as he and Derek emerged from the woods.

"You should. She's telling the truth, mate," Hook said with a bow. "Prince Charles. This is Prince Antony. Lovely ball the other night. The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens. Snow White doesn't have your ring. But I can tell you who does. His and my princess. And we need your help to get them back."

"They have my ring? That's three women who robbed me. Where are they?"

"Well, that's the problem," Derek replied. "The Queen's castle."

"Actually, that's not a problem at all," Snow White told them. "I know it well. It used to be mine. I can get us in there, but not from up here. So you let me down," she said to Hook and Derek, "you two get your princesses," she said to Charming, "you get your ring and I never have to see your charming face again." Prince Charming cut her down.

---

Prince Charming, Snow White, Derek and Hook were on their way to the Dark Palace. Snow White sat uncomfortably in the cart.

"Apologies, lass," Hook said as Prince Charming chuckled.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you, Charming?" Snow White asked.

"It is not my fault your face is plastered on every tree in the forest," Prince Charming replied. "What's that around your neck? I thought you were not the jewelry type?"

"Don't worry about it." Prince Charming grabbed her necklace. "No. Careful. That's a weapon."

"Dust?"

"Fairy dust. From a dark fairy. It transforms the most fearsome adversaries into a form that's easily squashed. I'm saving it for a special someone."

"The Queen?"

"Those charges on her posters are lies. Didn't stop her from trying to kill me. That's why I'm trying to get out of this kingdom. That's why I tried to steal from you. To secure passage on a pirate ship."

"What did you do to incur the Queen's wrath?"

"She blames me for ruining her life."

"Did you?"