The Thrask looked up to him, terror evident on her face. She stammered in her reply, clearly seeing for the first time that Dietrich was unlike anything she had ever seen before in her life.

"You...you can't-she's...at Springs Bloom! You'll never get her now, demon!" Exclaimed the Thrask. She appeared to regain her confidence mid speech, and Dietrich truly admired her willpower.

However, he noted that it was feeble in the grand scheme of her life as hers was about to end.

And most likely in a violent way, at that.

Dietrich walked up to her, quickening his pace. He underestimated her ability to recover, however. The Thrask propelled herself away from him and produced a small blade from her cloak, snarling.

"Face me, demon! Taste my blade!" She said. Dietrich stopped, standing to his full height. She lunged at him during this time, springing through the air in an inhuman way.

Dietrich had guessed this was what she would do. He had analyzed her as a sniper normally does to a threat. She was most likely a magic user and was not well versed with a blade, so he would bide his time and wait for an opportunity to present itself for his strike.

He side stepped her at an all too close time interval and she rebounded off a wall, already posed for another attack. She took it in stride, sprinting up to him with a slashing motion from her blade.

Her arms were too short to properly reach him, and she stumbled trying to overextend herself to hurt him. Dietrich saw this and decided that it was his moment to strike.

He grabbed her by the wrist after sidestepping her once more and used her momentum to swing her off the ground. Dietrich then spun around on the heels of his feet and slammed her sideways into the corner of a wall with a sickening crack.

Once she made impact, Dietrich let go and allowed her fall to the ground. He took a step back as she began to gasp. He saw her try to roll over onto her front but it appeared that his strike had done some major damage.

"My...my legs! I can't feel my legs!" Gasped the Thrask. Dietrich stood stock still, not really knowing how to proceed with this situation. He had just paralyzed her from the waist down.

He had not taken the time to truly understand that he was most likely stronger and more physically capable than the Thrask species; He needed to be careful around them or he could cause unwanted damage like he had just done.

The Thrask before him resorted to inching away from him with her arms, dragging herself on the ground. She was heading towards the door, grunting in desperation.

She also seemed to truly understand the weight of her situation. Dietrich theorized she finally understood the fact that she was about to die because she began to whimper and breathe rapidly as she crawled away in a feeble attempt to escape.

"Where are you going?" Asked Dietrich, firmly. He followed her slowly, taking deliberate steps to remain just on the edge of her vision at all times.

The bandit barred her teeth as she pulled herself along towards the open front door. The sound of her coat dragging on wood was familiar to the man even though he had not heard it in quite some time.

"Kasma! Kasma will heal me!" She gasped. Dietrich peered out of the open door, seeing that the fog had not subsided at all since he had entered the building.

"And if he shares the same fate as them?" Asked Dietrich, pointing to the dead behind them. The bandit shook her head and growled.

"You really are a demon if you killed him!" Dietrich narrowed his eyes at her statement, but shrugged it off.