leo

Ms.Scott:Cause it just two I want you guy's to really learn from this," oh and also I'm grading y'all on this. any questions?

Chris: yeah can we pick our partner

Ms.Scott : no any more questions

Everybody rise there hands

Ms.Scott: y'all what no more questions I got this ok I'm ready to start so this class can be over with.

Why the teacher was saying that I was thinking in my head please don't let diggy be my partner and i know what y'all thinking why not diggy? girl you might be crazy are sum no see me and diggy was kind of friend's well we was close at that.

(Flashback)

I was having a get-together chilling with all my close friends because the summer was coming up.

I really tired of keeping this Secret in,"as I told Leo.

Just tell him how you feel," as she sipped on her drink.

Now you know it's not that easy,* I laughed. And plus I'm too shy. why would I just mess up a good thing?

I honestly can't tell you how to feel I mean you old enough to express your own feelings. I'm not going to pressure you when you ready just let him know. But also know that friends don't keep secrets like that.

I guess you right taking a sip of my drink," I need to take another shot I said. maybe I can loosen up a bit.

Girl this big old house you be standing by yourself girl you lucky to have a mom that just run the streets and let you do whatever," Leo laughing.

You sound retarded," I looked at her stupid and mean mug her.

Okay, it was just a joke Leo said. but what if I told you that Diggy is messing with other girls how would you react?," she questions me.

Can't really say but I know I will destroy a lot," I laugh. What made you ask doh.

No reason, look I got to use the bathroom so I'll be back as she got up and left as fast as she could for some reason.
.
.
.

I was in the bathroom where diggy text me and told me to meet him at I'm scared to tell Aaliyah that me and Diggy has been more than friends.

What took you so long,"Diggy asked me as I hug him.

You know I was talking to Aaliyah," I told him.

Oh yeah you was talking to the little sis what she doing down there,"he asks.

Drinking her life away," I explain.
Why?," he asked.

Like I know," looking down. Like digging we were messing around with each other for some time now. And I feel like I just been left as a secret when you going to start telling people I'm Yours.

Man we been over this before you know I'll be on the road every summer on tour. So you know it's girls after girls you feel me," he said.

I don't so break it down to me then. We're not kids you don't have to beat around the bush anymore.

Basically what I'm saying is when I'm on the road this summer and we ever decide to date I'm going to cheat on you, he blank said.

A humped up my shoulders,"sure I said sarcastically.

We then started kissing, and touching. He picked me up and put me on the bathroom counter by the mirror, we was so into it we forgot somebody was knocking on the door as he undo my bra that's when Aaliyah walked in.

What the hell is going," as aaliyah looked at me crazy.

It not what you think," as I try to calm her down she then ran to the kitchen and grab the knife while I try to put my shirt back on.

So y'all don't know the meaning of respect in my own house, as I swan the knife in her face.

Aaliyah calm down you just sus diggy say," why you even acting like that.

As I kick everybody out my house.

(Flashback over)

Aaliyah you will be getting diggy and," as she looked at me. Aaliyah can you hear me?

Huh," as I snap back into reality.

Your partner will be diggy Simmons," repeating her self.

Great,"i said sarcastically.

After an hour of learning nothing we just had 20 more minutes in class.

Diggy kept throwing paper at me. I read the paper all it said what needed to talk.

I throw it back as I talked to one of my friends. Me and diggy only take 2 classes together so we don't see each other like that.

Class is dismissed," mrs. Scott said.