4.The Proposal💞

Začať od začiatku

Nan: What flight where is he going for how many days why he didn't inform me???

Jig:Nandu Nandu Nandu Take A Breath Bacha It was A sudden Meeting. Client wasn't listening any excuse so he had to take an urgent flight last night and you were sleeping so he didn't wanted to disturb your sleep don't worry he will contact you.

Nan: it's Okay How Are You Bhai?

Jig:Oh So Madam got remember about me I am Fine Thankyou very Much for finally Asking me huh

Nan:Acha Na I was Just Worried About Him and You Know How Much I Love you Bhai.

Jig: I know and I was just teasing You Bacha Okay You Take Care of Yourself I have to do Lots of Work in the absence Of Your Beloved Kid.

Nan:hahah Okay Bye You Too Take Care

After The Call She reached The Dining and Had Lots Of Fun With lots of bickering of Ram And Abhi and Teasing each other She Reach Her Hospital and directly goes to her cabin.

HeartBeats Hospital
Nandu Reach Her Cabin After Few Mins Asha(Nandu's Assistant and She knows about Her And Manik She and jigar are a couple and They Both admire MaNan very much and they are the only People lies to everyone and work extra if needed for them She calls Manik Bhai and They are the only people infront of them he is a total lover boy of his JAAN)

Asha: Nandu We Have Only One Surgery Today And After That You are Totally Free.

Nan: Okay when and who's surgery is this.

Asha: Surgery is in two Hours and Its Mrs.Shikhawat's Surgery That sweet Lady who wants you to be Her Daughter-in-Law but the problem is she don't have a son.

They both chuckle on this

Nan: Thank God She Don't Have Son Otherwise Who I would be Able to protect him From Your Monster Bhai.

Asha: Hey Don't Call Me Bhai. A Monster He just love you so much and Don't trust this cruel World huh.

Nan: Okay Okay Baba Bhai's Free Lawyer.

After That they Check Patient Vitals and took her some tests. And they Perform her Surgery. After Surgery she went to her cabin and Seeing her cabin her Mouth hung Open.

 After Surgery she went to her cabin and Seeing her cabin her Mouth hung Open