15. Strip War😉

All of them settled In MaNan's Room Nandu Half Laying on the bed and Manik laying on her his head on her breast while she ruffles his hairs as even for the game he is not leaving her despite in opposite teams and Jigar is laying having asha laying completely on him they have place deck between Nandu and Jigar.

Ma(excited): So Lets Start the game.

Ash(attitude): Bhai why are you so excited you know na We girls wins every time in this huh.

And she High-five with Nandu

Jig: Oh You guyz don't win we let you guyz win we don't want to make you sad na so we lose for you.

Ma: Exactly.

Nan: Oh really.

Jig: Yeah Play with someone else you will see how lenient we are with you guyz huh.

Ash: And Yeah You both will let us play this game with any other person in this world what a joke huh.

And Jigar and Manik smile sheepishly.

Ma: Ofcourse No one has a right to what's Ours Na.

Nan: Absolutely Right and We are also not going to play with anyone else so Let's start and see who wins this.

Asha shuffle the deck and everyone pick their card.

Ash: Show Your cards.

Ma: No first you show.

And they starts their fight.

Nan: The cards won't change it doesn't matter who show first Baby Show na.

Asha show her tongue to manik.

Ma( Grumpily):Jaan you are supporting her.

Ash( Smirks): Yeah becoz she is my babe she will support me

Ma(annoyingly): No she is mine only mine hush hush.

Before they start the new round of bickering. nandu cup Manik face.

Nan: Baby I am your Only yours and she is just teasing you My Cute Bacha.

And she peck his lips hard making him smile to the fullest.

Jig: You know you guys are supper cute My Bachas. And Its okay i will show first.

Jig: 3

Ma: 6

Ash: 8

Nan: Queen

Asha in happiness jump on jigar making him shout in pain

Ash: Yayyyyyyyyy.

Jig: Ahhhhhhhhhh Shonaaa.

Ash: Jiguuu sorry sorry happiness main dehan nahi raha solllyyyy are you okay na

Jig: I am okay shona don't worry.

Nan: So remove your one clothing

Jigar and Manik remove their shoes.

Ma: So what's the task.

Ash: Ufff its so bad we are on and island and only we four are here if we were in Mumbai i would tell you guyz to go on street and howl like a wolf it would be so funn na.

Nan: Exactly But we Can do fun from here also.

Jigar and Manik share a look of sympathy.

Nan: So you both will upload a video on your Instagram.

Jig: Of which.

Ash: One of you will howl like a wolf and will write a caption I am Mental and I have ran from Mental hospital and I am very serious about this.