Story 1 - Namjin Part 1

Top - Namjoon
Bottom - Jin

Jin Point Of View

Being the eldest in a boyband is hard. The younger members look up to you, ask questions, ask when food is ready, if there is conflict they look to you to help ect. That can be difficult but it's worse when you have feelings for someone and now struggling to hide it after so long.

We had a tough and rough start when the 7 of us debuted and we were close to giving up and disbanding but I'm thankful that we didn't cause from that time to now I have caught feelings for a member in the group.

Having feelings for someone you should be happy and excited in a way but in my case I can't. We all signed a contact and one of the things in the contract - NO DATING.

I have hidden these feelings for too long and I was good at not letting the others see the effect he had on me and that I have feelings for him more than a friend/brother but I think some are noticing. Yoongi and J-Hope. They haven't said anything to me but give me a look which I think might have a suspension.

In the fandom people ship Myself with Namjoon so I have a feeling if Namjoon felt the same as me and we started to date secretly to begin with and then tell the fandom people will support us. However there are the people that dont or might not and it scares me slightly with how they would react.

I just hope that no dating can change so I can date and hopefully Namjoon will feel the same and I don't need to hide my feelings and show the effect he has on me.

Namjoon Point Of View

Sitting in the studio having to produce new music and I have nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have felt like this for days and no one has helped or noticed because I haven't left the studio. The only time I have its been to go to the bathroom or to get food or drink.

I usually have an idea of the beat or some lyrics but I have nothing. When I try to think of stuff my mind goes to the person I have feelings for. I have had these feelings for months, years even and it's starting to physically hurt having to hide how i feel for Jin.

I wrote a song and did the beat for it and it was really good. I asked Yoongi to listen to it and he loved it. He added a few little things but it just made the song even better than what it was. He said it's a strong song and when we have more we will let the others listen to them all and get their opinions on them.

I wrote the song about Jin which i dont think Yoongi noticed. I made up a lie when he asked where did a song like that come from. I panicked and said that the songs we have written and released were kinda the same or had a similar feeling. He seemed to agree and I continued saying people experience what we have released which is great but there's people out there that haven't had that luxury which is why I wrote a song like that because it happens.

I wrote everything I felt in the moment that time and I spent all day on it and mastering it. I aint a singer so I wrote explained how the parts of the song would be sung and if it didn't work we would change it.

Looking back it's a great song and will do really well i'm sure. It's definitely something we haven't really done which fans will be happy about getting something different but i think its too personal.

Everything I feel for Jin. Everything I wish I could or we could do is in the song and the reality it's wanting to do and not getting to do it and how it feels and the emotions it brings. It's the type of song that goes really soft to begin with then hits to really hard passionate emotional vocals/rapping to back again throughout the song. It's a journey song for sure.

I am here sitting doing nothing and because i showed that song to Yoongi i feel he is expecting another banger like that one but my mind is blank. I just don't know what to do...

Knock Knock

'Hi' Jin said after knocking and opening the door to close it and sit on the sofa.

'Hi' I replied with my famous smile turning around to face him.

'You have been in here for days and I'm getting worried.' Jin said.

'Im okay Jin. Don't worry. No need to be worried. I am just stuck on what to write or produce because I have nothing' I replied.

'Oh right. Well do you have anything now that you have done and is completed?' Jin said.

I tensed a bit at the question praying he doesn't want to hear it 'I do' I replied.

'Well whatever that song is you could do the opposite of it or if it's one of those songs with a lot of meaning you could do a continuation of it' Jin said.

'That's a great idea Jin. Thanks.' I replied.

'I'm going to go to the bathroom and set up everything before I get comfortable again. You can stay here or you can go, I don't mind.' I said while standing up and smiling.

'Okay I'll stay and see if i can help any to make it easier for you' Jin said.

I nodded and left the studio and didn't think anything of it leaving Jin in my studio alone.

Jin Point Of View

While Namjoon left to do what he said, I just sat with the biggest smile on my face. Being able to have one on one time with him is difficult but I enjoy every moment of it when we get the chance.

While i was waiting i started tidying the place a bit then an email came up from Yoongi and i clicked on it to see if it was important and i'm glad i did.

Yoongi said something about a song Namjoon did on his own and said he redid small parts to see if it works and if Namjoon liked it. Yoongi said it's his song so his decision is final. He attached the lyrics of the song and what he did with the beat and asked to get a reply once he's heard it.

I didn't think much of it so got up the lyrics and beat and put headphones on and played it listening to the beat and reading the lyrics. I was astonished, emotional and a bit on edge.

Who is this song about?

When it's near the end I hear the door open. I turn around to see Namjoon coming in with a smile on his face with drinks and snacks. He puts it down on the table and closes the door and comes to me and then freezes when he sees what's on the screen.

...To Be Continued...