..Chapter 30 : A Final Goodbye..

Chapter 30 Art Coming Soon! (Still gotta draw it sorry-)

Then, the door went flying off its henges.

Grian jumps out of the way in time for it to miss him, but it sends Taurtis to the ground.

Scar was standing in the doorway, his mossy green eyes glowing a tad as he looks down on Taurtis, his head high.

"Do. Not. Touch. Grian." Scar scowls at Taurtis, who was backing up, holding his bloodied nose.

"HE'S NOT YOURS! SO WHY DO YOU CARE!?" Taurtis yells, pulling himself up with a table, trying to stop his nose from bleeding more.

Grian didn't know what to do in this situation..

He cared about them both..

And didn't want either of them to get hurt..

Well.. more than a bloody nose.

"Well.. he's not "yours" either. He's no one's!" Scar becomes angrier at Taurtis.

How could he treat Grian like an object like that.

"Grian is his own person" Scar says, enchanting his hand with a fire.

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THAT'S FOR SURE!" Taurtis yells as a last-ditch effort to get under Scar's skin.

The fire goes out almost immediately.

"B-but I-" Grian starts to object before Taurtis starts speaking again.

"Y-yeah! He loves me! Not you!" Taurtis adds into his previous claim.

"CAN'T YOU SEE YOU SCAR HIM!?" Scar yells at Taurtis.

Taurtis looks over at Grian, still holding his broken nose.

Grian wasn't looking at him though.

He was looking at Scar.

Taurtis grabbed a knife that was on the table and charged towards Scar.

"STOP!!!" Grian yells, just as Scar puts his arms up to defend and the knife goes into Scars arm.

Grian's eyes where glowing. He used his magic to send Taurtis into a chair, as well as communicate with Xisuma.

"I'm sorry Taurtis.." Grian says quietly as Xisuma teleports to the three in a panic.

Grian walks over to Scar, taking the knife out of his arm, Xisuma healing it.

Grian tosses the knife down and walks over to Taurtis.

"I.. you where my best friend and more.. but.. you've changed.. and so have I.." Grian speaks in a soft, warm tone, putting a hand on Taurtis's shoulder.

Taurtis knew where this was going and looked down at the floor.

"And.. I think it's time we.. go our separate ways.." Grian finishes, tearing up at the final part.

Taurtis gives a sad smile and looks up at Grian.

"I get it.. I'm sorry.." Taurtis says, getting up and walking to Xisuma.

"Goodbye Taurtis.." Grian says, watching him.

"Goodbye Grian.." Taurtis whispers back as he gets banned from Hermitcraft.

-438 Words-