Semiramis smiled at him as she stood up and walked around him before leaning back into his embrace as his arms wrapped around her. Turning her head, she looked up at him and kissed him on the lips.

"I know what you mean, Tobio. They can be a bit much at times but it's been so long since you have seen your brother, right? Would you let some mild annoyances get in the way of your seeing your family?" Semiramis reasoned.

The man shook his head. It truly has been some time since he has last seen Vali and it's been even longer since he has seen Aizen. So he agreed with his wife as he held her closer. Both of them looked out and watched the landscape around them.

They are currently residing within a newly developed world that harbors no intelligent life. Only wildlife and other organisms. They often come to planets like this one to relax and enjoy each other's company. This act is closely followed by using the Hanging Gardens to slowly traverse the multiverse.

Jin is also here of course.

The black hound has grown tremendously over the years. Being able to stand on top of universes and often taking naps on top of them. Now, however, he has taken a smaller form and is currently chasing some butterflies like a normal dog.

Eventually, both Husband and Wife feel a pulse of energy travel throughout the omniverse. The power of their lord once again appears within creation. Causing both of them to feel nostalgia for the times they fought against the Great Old Ones when they witnessed their lord's true power for the first time.

"There he is. It's time to go, dear." Semiramis said.

Tobio nodded as he looked over to Jin who had stopped playing around when he sensed Aizen's power. His tail wagged excitedly.

"Let's go, boy! The Espada are convening  once again!"

-{Line Break}-

"Just one final touch... and there!" Cheered A sliver-haired man as he wiped his sweat from his brow.

This man possesses one arm and on his shoulder is a small white dragon with blue eyes. Surrounding them are thousands, if not infinite multiverses. All of them having been created by him. Looking at his work, he lets out a full smile. This has been a long time coming.

"Good work, partner. I don't believe that any of the other Espada have ever created a fully functioning omniverse. So you can hold this over them for quite some time!" Albion yelled out at the chance to get one over their rival.

Vali chuckled at his friend's words. For the past few billion years, some of the Espada have taken to competing with each other. Normally it will just be small things like who can drink the most or who is the fastest but sometimes they go a bit overboard, which almost always leads to Alatreon stepping in to put a stop to it.

"I'm sure we can, partner... but I wonder how long this will last." Vali wondered as he looked around at his creation. His eyes are able to perceive even the smallest details such as every living being.

In response to Vali's words, Albion snorted. While his partner has taken to creation, his rival has taken to destruction. And throughout the years they have come to be worshipped as the White Dragon God of Creation and the Red Dragon God of Destruction respectively.

Titles that both have come to live by as they have formed this infinite cycle of creation and destruction that has caused the birth and death of multiple realities. So this newly sculpted omniverse will most likely be destroyed in a few million years.

"Don't worry about it, Vali. At this point, it is only natural. What you should be worrying about is how you are going to create something even better! Something so grand that even he can't destroy it!" Albion said.