Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (12)

Start from the beginning

Xi Ye seemed to have suddenly awakened at this moment, looked at the little fox, looked at the situation in the car body, and turned his back.

"Come on little fox, get some blood."

He didn't dare to make big moves for fear of disturbing the people in front of him.

Shen Qiu put blood on his paw and wiped it on Xiye's hand.

Xi Ye laughed, "What a smart little fox."

He gritted his teeth and endured the pain and wrote crooked sos letters on his shirt.

The little fox was about to jump down with the cloth and was stopped by Xiye.

"You wait."

He turned over and tried to write a few more words on the shirt, but the posture was so difficult that he couldn't write.

Only two letters were written.

dw.

"

The young fox nodded at him solemnly, and then jumped down with the camouflage cloth up.

Xi Ye thought he might be hallucinating in pain, otherwise he could see solemnity from that furry face.

He shook his head, leaning on his colleague for breath.

The blood loss made him a little dizzy, and the pain in his leg almost numbed his nerves.

Suddenly, the car stopped with a squeak.

He was shocked.

Someone lifted the camouflage cloth and took a look.

Except for the injured man who rolled down, there was nothing unusual about the entire car body, and nothing was lost.

He frowned suspiciously.

The occupants were impatient.

"Anything?"

He shook his head.

"Then leave quickly, I'll say you must be blinded. How could you possibly move when you are all unconscious."

The man looked confident, "I'm sure I saw the camouflage cloth being pushed up."

"That's the wind, this place is windy all year round, and it's not impossible to blow the camouflage cloth, let's go quickly, it's going to be late."

The man frowned and glanced at the car body. He glanced at the unconscious Xiye twice, and finally covered the camouflage cloth and walked towards the co-pilot.

The car continues driving.

The little fox hiding behind the tree let out a breath and patted his chest.

Fortunately, it was not found.

This group of people is more vigilant than he encountered before, which makes him a little uneasy, and he must call the police quickly!

Shen Qiu stuffed the blood-stained cloth into his mouth, bit it with his canine teeth, and then ran wildly on the road.

In order not to be found by poachers, he deliberately ran in the opposite direction.

When you reach the highway, start waiting for the bus.

For the sake of safety, he did not stand on the road at the beginning, and only waited for a car to pass by, and then judged whether the person in the car could help him based on the license plate and model.

After several pickups passed by, Shen Qiu saw an off-road vehicle with mud all over it. It should have come from somewhere else.

Shen Qiu originally wanted to stop, but he caught a glimpse of an RV behind him, stopped the little jiojio immediately, and waited for the off-road vehicle to drive past before running to the highway to stop the RV.