Chapter 59

Elsa:*i widened my eyes shocked and surprised then frowned once I processed everything through*what the fuck! You are a grown ass man! You can decide who you want to marry and with who to start a business! *starts walking around in anger*

Jack:*sighs looking at her*thats exactly why I got angry, they fucking left me the business so that means I can work with who ever I want and plus on top of that they want me to marry Mia, yes I know we had a thing and she likes me ... Fucking hell... Like I said this time they have something to threaten me with...

Elsa:*i walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck with my eyes filled with worry and anger*please tell me you can do something about this... I'm sure everyone is more afraid of you than your parents... I-i know I'm being selfish.. I jaut don't want to give you away, I love you to much to give you to that bitch that's head over heels for you... You are mine, I'm not sharing or letting you go...

Jack:*chuckles looking at her, feeling slightly better because of what she said*you are something else babygirl~*kisses her head then cups her cheeks*i will do everything in my power to stop this madness but I want you to be ready... Because I know they will use you and I won't let you get hurt even if it means me marrying her...

Elsa:*i widened my eyes and felt my heart beat faster *no jack! You can't! I don't want you marrying her! *I started tearing up and I hugged him tight *the business is up to you just.... be mine...

Jack:*sighs hugging her tight*i am yours and I always will be... I will figure this out okay....

Elsa:*i let go of him and wipped the few tears off my cheeks*im coming with you and I don't care----

Jack:*cuts her off*why would you come with me and put yourself in danger?! You know who my parents are and what they want about this deal but you still want to show up?!

Elsa:I don't care anymore! I don't want to his here and just let them try and change your mind, I want them to see how much we love each other... I can't always hide or run away from things and just life... *I sighed and kisses his cheek*now come on let's take a shower and then head over there *I grabbed his hand and dragged him in his bathroom*

*about 40 minutes later at Jack's company*

Elsa:*i walked out of his car and my mouth dropped wide when I saw his building... Holy shit... * fucking hell, someone will say I'm with you for your money~*jokes around*

Jack:*smirks getting an idea*well aren't you? You are staying with me in my house my bed, using my clothes, food and on top of that you have my body~*smirks at her*

Elsa:well ye--*gasps when she realises what he said and wisens her eyes looking at him*jack!! *I walked to him rolling my eyes and hugging him tight*those are just bonuses... You are the main thing...

Jack:I know babygirl~*smiles kissing her head then makes her let go*now let's see what their deal is and when we finish we can go get food and shopping

Elsa:at this point you are just spoiling me like a sugar daddy~*i chuckled looking at him*

Jack: *smirks and makes her look at him, with his lips inches apart from hers*just remove the sugar and your sentence will be right~*smiles and starts walking inside*

Elsa:*i widened my eyes feeling my whole body turn red along with my heart beat like crazy. He is not fucking wrong... Damnnn~* sure daddy~*i chuckled and started following him and I heard him laughs because he heard me call him daddy once again*you are mean...

Jack: yeahhhh but you love me~*smiles at her then walks in his room seeing everyone on the couches look up at him*good evening *holds the door open for Elsa*

Elsa:*i gulped and blushed giving him a small ole then walked inside and felt my heart stop along with my body, yes I know who his parents were but being only few steps away from them is quite scary, and on top of that Mia's parents are as much as scary * h-hey...

*everyone ignores her and Mia smirks at her holding in a laugh*

Jack:*rolls his eyes and walks to elsa whispering*just ignore them... I'm here *kisses her head then leads her to his chair making her sit down*

Elsa:*i felt embarrassed that I even though they would reply. Jack calmed me down and shocked when he made me wit down on his chair*jack... *I blushed like crazy*

Jack:*winks at her, fully relaxing her then walks in deon od the desk and leans on it*so how can I help you

His father: I'm sure that minion of yours has already told you so why---

Jack:*interuprs him* because I want to fucking hear it from you*fully turns his emotions off*

His father:*glares at his son, clenching his fists but doesn't dare to talk back*we want you to marry Mia and bring the business together with her family

Elsa:*i covered my mouth with my eyes wide when I heard Jack talk back, fucking hell I really was right when I said Jack is probably scarier that his parents*

Jack:*rolls his eyes*i get why you would want our companies to work together, I have been thinking about that as well but you see there are issues....firstly *he walks closer to them*you gave your company to me, witch means I'm the boss now, secondly there is no need for a marriage happening between me and Mia and the final third thing I already have a girlfriend that I'm planing on marrying one day, and she is sitting on my throne *he says looking at them all fully fearless and dangerously* you understand?

Elsa:*my whole body was shaking and I felt tears roll down my cheeks, my heart was beating fast like it was going to jump out of my body, I couldn't control myself... I didn't expect him to say that this early... No one has ever loved me like he does... Do I even deserve him.. *

*Mia and her parents have shocked and surprised expressions*

His mother: you can't marry that girl! She is nobody! She doesn't belong in your world!

Elsa:*when I heard his mother say that my heart shattered, I know why she is saying this and why she is acting like this but it still hurts.... *

Jack: stop fucking yelling at me in my face! I don't care that you are my mother! *he keeps glaring at her, seeing his father stand up to back his wife but he speaks first*you were a nobody when dad met you! And look where and who you are now! Stop chatting shit and start being the parents that I always wanted to have! *tears up*you were never here! Now I'm my childhood not now! And on top of that you think you can control me! Fuck off!

*his parents don't move their eyes off their son as they tear up realising that he is right, but before they speak Elsa does*

Elsa:*i was listening and watching all of this happening in front of my eyes, feeling my heart break by the second just by watching Jack let his feelings towards his parent out.. He is not strong and deadly... Right now he is weak and tired, i fully understand him because of what happened with my mother but that's besides the point. Like I said I'm not running away anymore so I stood up and walked towards them*i know I'm no one to you, to even look at you in your eyes and politely ask you to leave but I have to.... You don't have to like me but please go, Jack will contact you when he thinks the business colliding through and *looks at Mia and her parents* as for the marriage, it won't be happening ever, he is mine, get that inside your brain and back the fuck off*glares at Mia showing off her possessiveness and love towards Jack*

*Mia's parents smile softly and nod then before Mia starts arguing they drag her away*

His father: we are waiting for the call... *wraps his hand around his crying wife and walks away*

Elsa:*i watched then close the door behind then and turned to Jack, before I even got the chance to say something he kissed my deeply, passionately with his hands on my cheeks making the kiss sloppy but so fucking hot *

******TO BE CONTINUED******