Chapter 18

Elena: well uhhh... First I'm sorry we kinda woke you up and... *sighs looking at Elsa with worry in her eyes*

Maria: you see Elsa was telling us what happened and she started kinda panicing... *not looking at Jack*

Elsa:*i looked at them and shook my head* girls I'm okay... *I wiped my tears off and took a deep breath trying to calm down I didn't want Jack to see me like this, how pathetic I look* I just got saken up a bit... *not looking at Jack*

Hailey:*sighs and stands up because she was sitting next to Elsa and looks at Jack* well first thank you for stopping him for not raping her and seconds since you saved her she needs a hug but is shy and afraid to ask for one.. *sit next to Maria*

Maria:*chuckles seeing what Hailey is doing as she nods* yeah I do think she needs a hug and thank you again..

Elsa:*i widend my eyes listening to them and I instantly started blushing covering my face with the sleeves of Jack's hoodie as I mumbled* please stop talking... This is so freaking crazy.. Just stop...

Elena:*chuckles looking at Elsa but then she looks at Jack and smirks*come on bro it's just a hug ~*winks at him*

Jack:*rolls his eyes a bit then sighs* yeah okay since all of you asked *chuckles a bit walking there sitting down next to Elsa*come here... *opens his arms wrapping them around her*

Elsa:*when I felt him sit down next to me and his arms around me I started blushing more and of course my heart was going to explode but I gave in because deep down I know I needed the hug so I put my head on his shoulder more neck but sure and I wrapped my arms around his waist*

Jack:*smiles also blushing a bit as he keeps hugging her like this while rubbing her back softly slowly and gently*i know you hate the marks and think they will stay on your body forever but they won't... They will heal in time... *smiles a bit*

Elsa:*staying silent listening to his words knowing they are true that they will heal and sighs suddenly holding a bit tighter onto him while mumbling softly* thank you....

Jack:*smiles* anytime Elsa... *holds her a bit tighter as well*

*Elena Hailey and Maria keep looking at them smiling like crazy as they also look at each other smirking but they all get Interrupted by the door bell*

Jack:*looks down at Elsa slowly letting go* that must be Mia... You remember I told you she will stop by to see how you are doing but if you aren't up for it I can tell her to stop by another time..

Elsa:*right when I heard the door bell I knew that was Mia because I did remember he said that she will be stopping by so my mood instantly changed and I remembered how they well all over each other but I signed and sat up forcing a fake smile* it's alright she can see me I don't mind...

Jack: alright*smiles standing up walking towards the door*

Elena:*looks at Elsa and sighs* I'm so sorry I know this is not the best time for you to be seeing Mia but I guess...

Elsa:*i looked at her* it's okay I just want to get it over with... I do think she cares but not much *sighs*

Hailey: I know you don't want to see her so if any time you just want to leave just look at me and we are Leaving

Elsa:*i giggled at them* thank you girls truly... *smiles*

*in the same time Jack and Mia walk in the living room to Elsa*

Mia:*wearing tight light blue jeans that make her ass look big and also she is wearing a shirt but it's like a laced bra witch makes her breasts look bigger and along with that her hair is in a messy but with a bit of makeup* hey Elsa... I know we don't know each other well but I wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry for what happened... I hope you get over it sooner

*Elena Hailey and Maria look at Mia up and down noticing her beauty*

Elsa:*when they walked in I was a bit shocked but not suprised I mean I did expect her to be well dressed all the time and all of the time she was beautiful I think it's either she want to make me jealous and make me see how rich and beautiful she is or she wants to impress Jack... Either way I'm not happy with but I need to be strong and just try and survive this and again I forced a smile* hey Mia... Yes I know we don't know each other that's why I wanted to thank you for visiting.. I'm just glad Jack came when he came and stopped him before something happened...

Mia:*smiles and nods looking at her* well I'm sure you want to rest or be with your friends so I'm gonna go.. *looks at Jack* I'm using your bathroom real quick

Jack:*chuckles and nods* okay just don't touch my perfumes~

Mia:*giggles looking at him* no promises~*walks upstairs*

Elsa:*i kept staring at them noticing she wasn't shy or anything and just told him she was using his bathroom and on top of that they mentioned perfumes... Like what the hell would Mia touch his perfumes?? *

Elena:*notices the look Elsa is giving as she leans closer and whispers in her ear* Mia has this thing where evey time she comes here she would spray herself with his perfumes...

Elsa:*i frowned and felt the jealousy rising, so that's what they ment well now I'm even more jealous... Why would he let her do that and why would she... Well I know why because he smells nice and his smell calms you down making your worried go away-- fuck I need to stop*

*few minutes later Mia walks down stairs and eveyone can smell that she did spray Jack's perfume on her*

Jack:*fols his arms looking at hera bit mad but he sighs and chuckles lightly* fuck you Mia..

Mia: well we can always go in your room and you have fucked me before and still will sooo~~*laughs a bit and kisses his cheek whispering in his ear* come by tonight~

Elsa:*i never took my eyes of then... This hurts so freaking much... Just seeing Mia that close to Jack touching and kissing him... I just want to punch her and tell her to back off but I can't because Jack isn't my boyfriend and this is his life*

Maria:*puts her hand on Elsa's shoulder smiling a bit telling her to calm down*

Jack:*smirks looking at Mia* I'll think about it~*chuckles then let's her out and notices all of them staring at him* what?...

Elena: you can't flirt like that in front of us?! What the hell is wrong with you! You know Elsa's situation and here you are flirting and getting touches by someone! ---

Elsa:*when I heard Elena yelling those stuff to Jack I gasped and instantly slammed my hand on her mouth stopping her while also blushing a bit* Jesus Elena! Calm down I don't mind! *well that was a total lie but I guess I'll do... *

Jack:*looking at them with wide eyes* shit... I'm sorry Elsa I totally forgot and I got distracted... I'm sorry.. *runs his fingers through his hair*so freaking sorry...

Elsa:*smiles softly* it's alright Jack I really don't mind... *let's go of Elena*

*Jack nods and walks upstairs*

*Hailey and Maria just start laughing at Elsa and Elena*

Elsa: why the hell would you yell those stuff to him are you crazy!? *whisper yells to Elena*you know it hurts me but you don't have to say them all! *rolls her eyes leaning back on the couch* you are an idiot...

******TO BE CONTINUED******