TWO-YEAR WATTPAD ANNIVERSARY! 🎄

It's about 6:40PM on Christmas Eve, and tomorrow will be the two-year mark of when I joined Wattpad. I haven't been as active on here this year as I was last year and while I can't promise I'll be more active next year, my stories will continue and more will be coming soon! ;)

So, currently me 12/24/22:

Name: Ellie or Hiltz

Age: 13!

2022 obsessions: The Lunar Chronicles, Heartless, Haikyu!!, Dream SMP

Sexuality/pronouns: I don't care much for labels, so technically I'm Unlabeled, but I am straight with she/her cisgender pronouns

Boundaries: Absolutely NO hate on my profile/in my story comments. Please do not use swears or slurs when talking to me as they make me uncomfortable. I would also like to avoid anything even remotely p0rnographic, so please don't recommend anything to me that has n*dity of any kind. 

Current profile 12/24/22: 

Username: Abeehiltz1159 

Full name: I LIKEA DA BEE

Works: 9 

Reading Lists: 11

Followers: 137

Following: 168 

Works as of 12/24/22

What Goes On In My ADHD-Corrupted Mind - 1K views - 31 votes - 46 parts - ONGOING

Embers - 48 views - 5 votes - 5 parts - ONGOING

Bound - 12 views - 0 votes - 2 parts - ONGOING

Powerless - 25 views - 1 vote - 7 parts - ONGOING

You're My Twin - 458 views - 18 votes - 11 parts - ONGOING

Explosions and Witches - 14 views - 0 votes - 1 part - COMPLETE

The Storm Alchemist - 162 views - 7 votes - 7 parts - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED 

Angel of Death - 16 views - 1 vote - 1 part - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED 

Rhiana | Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 91 views - 7 votes - 3 parts - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED 

The people I want to thank for my Wattpad successes this year consists of three people: my dad and my two best friends. 

Dad, thank you for everything. Thank you for supporting my stories and not judging that they're mostly just fanfics I create out of the blue. Thank you for pushing me to be a better person. I love you. 

Liberty, thank you. Though you don't chat much, I know you're there for me and supporting me through everything. Thank you for doing Stowy Tim, for being a fantastic big sister, for making me laugh, for being BigWings. You'll always be My Ranboo, my Typhoon. I love you. 

Oh my Beep, Elise. Thank you. I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. You and Liberty are always there for me, always patient and eager to hear about my constant stream of new AUs. Thank you for never failing to bring a bright smile to my face. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for being overly energetic and chaotic (trust me, that's a good thing :]). Thank you for showing me your art and explaining your stories to me (they're amazing!). Thank you for being a wonderful little sister. Thank you for being LittleWings. You'll always be My Tommy, my Sparp. I love you. 

No matter if I listed you here or not, I want you to know I love you. I don't care if you don't believe me—honestly, I don't blame you—but I believe we are all spiritual brothers and sisters, which means I'm your sibling. You are all beautiful/handsome and amazing in your own ways. Fly high, Kings and Queens. 

Merry Christmas!