Between The Delirium

Start from the beginning

Barcode: P' Ahh hh hmn... I don't...stop, what ahh...Jeff...!my body... Aahh!!

Jeff still with a lot of fever, with his hand under Barcode's shirt kissing his neck with his tongue at the same time, not really knowing what he's doing, his body and his hands just moved in this body that is in his bed twitching because of the caresses he is providing.

Jeff in the midst of pleasure, being an agile man, with only one hand, begins to unbutton Barcode's shirt.

Barcode when he feels Jeff's hand open his shirt, he quickly opens his eyes, seeing that what is happening could go too far if he doesn't push or let go of these fevered hands, moaning, trying to resist, pushing his shoulder a little of Jeff with the hand that was on his chest tightly grabbing Jeff's shirt, the other hand is being grabbed as usual by Jeff.

Barcode: P'jeff! I ahh... Let go of me hh... let go of hh...!

Jeff wouldn't let go, his body is too hot, the desire he hasn't felt in years is driving him crazy with pleasure, his mind at the moment wasn't reasoning because of the fever, Barcode feeling pain in his wrist, putting the only strength he had left in his body, pushes Jeff and quickly crawls on the bed a little pressing his back against the headboard, grabbing his own shirt that was unbuttoned by the man in front of him, breathing hard and fast, out of breath, with his hair covering a little his eyes looking at the man who has his face covered by long hair, also breathing a little fast, hot air coming out of his mouth because of the high fever, Jeff grabs his long hair and pulls it back, and looks at Barcode, with eyes a little blurry and red not knowing who the person in front of him really is.

Jeff: Who are you!... Who are?!... I..

Barcode seeing and hearing Jeff, widened his eyes a little, still breathing fast, noting that Jeff doesn't know who he is, and what he just did, Barcode quickly got out of bed, opened the bedroom door and ran out.

Jeff sees someone running and leaving the bedroom, still warm in the body, with pain in the head, Jeff falls on the bed and passes out.

Barcode when leaving the bedroom, quickly to the side of the door of Jeff's bedroom, on the wall, Barcode immediately sticks his back to the wall, puts a hand and covers his mouth, wide-eyed, amazed and a little stunned at what he just happened to him in this bedroom behind this door, Barcode releases his lips slowly and looks forward, on the wall, in front of him is a mirror.

Barcode: But what?!... how he?...!!

He looks down at the state he was in his body, his hair in disarray, his shirt unbuttoned, his lips inflamed, his eyes flaming with warmth and the pleasure he felt just a few minutes ago, he looks at his pants and sees that even his pants buttons are unbuttoned, Barcode opens his mouth a little and is extremely dumbfounded by the skill of the man who kissed him, it was only three minutes but it was enough to leave Barcode almost naked.

Barcode sees this whole bewilderment quickly and immediately starts tidying up.

Talay: I think N'Barcode is looking out for him...

Jesse: This young man is very handsome! Where did you find him?!.

Barcode looks sideways hearing Talay and Jesse's voices as he finishes getting ready, quickly Barcode turns to the side and tries to look as natural as he can be, his body and mind are in a mess right now.

Talay and Jesse look into Barcode as soon as they see him.

Talay: Oh! N'Barcode, you didn't enter the bedroom?!...

Barcode trying not to show his confused feelings to Talay.

Barcode: Me! I came in, but I heard you, so... I preferred to leave...