I was planning on buying myself a lot of baggy clothes and more comfy clothes I doubt the Viking man would be too happy about it but I will just act clueless because he only seemed to like me in his big t-shirts or shirts only if I would wear nothing else by nothing else -not even panties. I didn't mind the big shirts and t-shirts but I could not continue going commando with just them on.

"I can't even remember the last time I was outside those walls, that's how long it feels like I have been there." I said watching the men who came with us the body guards assigned to us who have perfectly blended in keeping a distance. If I didn't know any better I would have thought nothing of them. There were not in their usual black suits parading around or standing in their posts.

"You know this could happen more often. He is a reasonable man.- in his way." She said adding the last part after seeing my reaction. I highly doubted that. As much as I have decided to play house I couldn't let my guard down and I wouldn't forget the fact that Lachlan was a very sick man. I just decided to not comment for my own sake.

My eyes skimmed over the products not finding my products I didn't like trying anything new on my skin. I had been using the same thing since my teen years and it treated me very well. I didn't like experimenting and that's one thing Anele and I would never agree on if she sees an amazing review she was willing to try it. I didn't trust anything plus I didn't want to use different things on my face.

"Tell me more about- them." I said as she helped me look for the specific products I had named. I needed to at least try and prepare myself. I made a list so I wouldn't forget what I needed when it came to what was almost depleted. I was the type of person who went to shopping for specific things and when they get to the stores she has forgot half of what she wants, so I make sure I just write it down.

"They are a family that strongly believes in the family code and respect- I'm telling you this because even if he was to place a gun to your head in front of them they wouldn't help you, it is none of their business, some might try and reason but they will not help not only is family more important but because they can not do anything when it comes to Lachlan-no one can." This made my stomach twist but I needed to hear it. I looked at her processing what she was saying, I could feel uneasiness spread through my body as much as I decided to a new approach there was still hope of a better ending.

"Isla -I don't want you to take him lightly, he is feared and respected for a reason. Even if you were to manage to get away you -it wouldn't take much from him to get you back. I'm not telling you this to scare you but I want you to understand how powerful he is, don't try anything stupid. I know you might have hope that someone from the family might actually help you I'm just trying to make sure you don't make a mistake that he will be sure to make you regret. I hope you understand me Isla. " She made sure she didn't break eye contact with me in her eyes I could see how desperately she wanted me to grasp this. I nodded my head showing her I understood.

I have never seen her like this maybe it was because I would be surrounded by murderers in a matter of hours- tomorrow night, I could tell she was worried. As much as I wanted to soothe her and tell her not to worry I knew she would only stop worrying when I was out of there all I could do now was listen and take notes.

"They are a very dangerous and typical mafia family and I use typical here very loosely because I lack the right word at this moment - they are far from that. I don't really understand their sibling dynamic but they are all very close-in a way, O'Sullivan is very protective of his family." He didn't seem human enough to care about anything it was news to me.

I tried to remember if he had told me this when I would speak to him on the phone while he was away and he would basically help me fall asleep. Lachlan was a man of a few words so during those times I was the one speaking -a lot. I sighed. And it was usually about anything and everything what confused me and surprised me was that he listened and remembered everything-even the gibberish. At those times speaking to him came very easily.