The Next Mission

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH AND A HALF LATER

NO POV

In the time that has passed, Hinotori dedicated himself to train and learn everything he could, whether it be about the Waves or the world he was going to fight. And to say he did good work would be an understatement, the boy excelled in every test he was given to prove himself as the first male Shadow within the ranks, there were rare occasions were he found setbacks, mostly because he lacked of patience, but eventually he learned from his mistakes. He really grew up as person and warrior, quite literally in fact. In less than a week, his body developed to be that of a 20-year-old. He may be young, but he has really matured for the better.

When it comes to his physical training, he showed great results and improvements. For example, the strength of his wings, now he is capable of flying great distances and can stay way longer in the air. And as his mental training, he was given a lot of tests, whether it be on paper or actual combat exercise. After the tests, he was inducted into the Shadows as their new member, there were many reactions within them, some were surprised, others were curious as to why and how he ended up there, but luckily for him, there were not any kind of rash reactions, but some of them did went as far as to question the queen as to why she allowed him to join them. The answer she gave, was nothing but the truth; a young boy who lost everything, and wanted to help the woman who saved him and prevent others from going through something similar or worse than him.

And that is why he was the only one who can take action. The queen kept her promise, and she personally gave Hinotori missions that could help the conditions of the kingdoms. And that is, capturing wanted criminals. Hinotori has captured different types of criminals, from people who kept slaves illegally and well-known assassins. Sinners started calling him, the Silent Phoenix. There were many reasons why he was called that. First, nobody has heard him talk (obviously), second, were not only because he has wings but because the spells he used derive from wind and fire. But the criminal underworld was not the only one to give him a name, the shadows that knew of him gave him two as well, the Queen's Bounty Hunter and Red Shadow. The latter was because, unlike the usual blue capes and silver masks that the Queen's messengers used, the Phoenix used a uniform that resembles his color scheme and had a golden mask that covers his entire face, and he even has his own equipment. The sword that was entrusted him was put to good use, but apparently some people knew of the deceased lord of Seaetto, if someone was able to recognize the sword, a lot of suspicions could be made, and his position, along with the Queen, could be at danger. That is why it was given a new design. The blade was now black and it it has two tips at the beginning of the blade, and the handle had a four-horned skull at the top.

 The blade was now black and it it has two tips at the beginning of the blade, and the handle had a four-horned skull at the top

As for the sheath it was replaced with a wooden scabbard and instead of carrying by the waist, it was carried at the back. And in case he was disarmed of the sword, Hinotori could use a dagger that was made specifically for him.

 And in case he was disarmed of the sword, Hinotori could use a dagger that was made specifically for him