The boy had tears streaming down his face before he can now somewhat remember that very night. He was the boy who he saved. Everything was fuzzy but all he remembered was his pain. Matteo trembled a bit before he sniffled and soon heard someone walking to his room. Right as he looked up at his door he was met with Agatha who looked at him. The woman's face dropped slightly when she seen the boy. "Hey what's wrong dear?" She asked as she went over to his side. "I remember Sokovia.. when I bomb f-fell and killed my parents!.. where are my siblings?!" Matteo yelled out as he cried. Agatha was shocked before she looked at the book. She then grew angry before she zapped the book away and soon looked at the crying boy. She then used her magic to erase all the memory's the boy gathered from the book and from his past. Right as the witch did so she then held Matteo close to her and looked around the room.

As the boy stopped crying he then looked up at Agatha with a confused look. "M-mom what's going on?...what happened?" He asked as he soon pulled away from her and wipes away his tears. Agatha did a small evil smile. "Oh dear. You had a panic attack. I came here to help you." She spoke out before she placed a hand on his cheek. Matteo just nodded before he looked down at his hands. Agatha sighed in relief score she soon heard the boy speak. "Mom? Can I play with Señor Scratchy?.." he asked as he tilted his head a bit. "Of course dear. You know where he is." She said as she stood up along with the boy. Matteo nodded before he ran down to go to the basement to get Señor Scratchy. "That was close.." she spoke to herself before she went ahead and left the boys room to go and keep and eye on the now under control boy.

45 minutes later

As Matteo was sitting in the living room with Señor Scratchy in his lap and Agatha watching Tv on the couch. They all jumped when all of the sudden everything in the house started to go out of wack. "Whats happening?!" Matteo yelled out as he held the rabbit close to him. Agatha stopped it all with her magic, right as she did so all the power went out. "Mom?.. what was that?" Matteo asked as he soon started to pet the rabbit to calm his nerves down. "I don't know dear. Let me see what's going on. You stay here with Scratchy." She stated as she soon went over to the kitchen. Matteo trembled a bit before he went back to tending the rabbit.

Right as Agatha made it to the kitchen window she opened the curtain and soon looked over to see Wanda and Vision both have there guard up. She then smirked as she knew that Wanda's magic was now getting out of control over her pregnancy. As the witch closed the curtains she then went back to Matteo who was now all calm and now grooming the bunny. "The power is out on the whole block Mattie." She spoke out as she used her magic to turn the tv back on. "Oh. Okay." Matteo responded as he was a bit confused but then shrugged it off.

As Matteo and Agatha where now both sitting on the couch together watching Tv. All of the sudden it started to rain? Matteo looked up at the ceiling all
Confused before he looked over at Agatha who just smirked. "Mom why is it Um.. raining?" The boy asked as he used his magic to make all the rain stop within the house. "Oh dear. I have no idea. You know what let me go and have a talk with our neighbors to see if anything is going wrong with their pluming." Agatha stated as she snapped her fingers then all of the sudden everything including themselves where dry. "Okay mom.. hey do you think I can go play outside with my friends?" The boy asked as he looked over at his mother who was about to head out. "No dear. Maybe tomorrow okay." She stated as she soon started to put on her shoes. "Aw.. okay.." he said sadly before he looked over at the tv that was playing. "Good boy. Now Mom will be right back." She said as she then went out the door. Matteo looked over at the front door before he soon slouched on the couch and started to watch looney tunes.

With Agatha

Agatha was out with the other neighbor talking with Herb as Vision was talking with the doctor. But little did Vision know was that Agatha had put Herb under control for their "conversion". Vision soon said goodbye to the doctor, and as if on cue Agatha and Herb started to chat. Right when Vision looked over their way and smiled and waved to them "Howdy neighbors!" He greeted as he was about to head inside. "Hi!" Both the adults greeted back before they went ahead to their quiet chatter.

And of course the quiet chatter made Vision curious so he soon headed over to the adults. "Wonderful day we're having!" Vision said with a smile. "Herb? Did you lose power too?" Vision asked as now both the adults looked over at him. "Sure did!" Agatha spoke for Herb. "Ralph and our son are playing games in the dark. So I'm not complaining!" She said with a chuckle which made Vision chuckle too. "Hi Herb." Vision acknowledged. The man who looked off? "Hey buddy." Herb replied.

Vision looked at them a bit confused before he soon started to go towards his house. "Well, I'll get back to Wanda." Vision stated. As the Android started to head towards the house he turned when he heard Agatha call out his name "Vision." "Is Geraldine inside with Wanda?" She asked as she put on her act. "Yes why?" Vision asked as he soon started to walk over to the adults again.

"She's new to town. Brand new." Herb said as he looked at Vision. "There's no family. No husband." Agatha said as she looked at Vision. "Well, there's nothing wrong with that." He stated as he looked at the two. "Hmm.. No home." She stated again. Which this made Vision look at her shocked a bit. "What?" He asked. "What do you mean she has no home?" Vision went towards them now completely intrigued now. "She came here because... she came her because were all..." Herb started to speak. "She came here because what? What're you trying to tell me?" Vision asked. "She came here because we're all.." Herb said again before Agatha stepped in. "Stop it!" She said before she looked at Herb and soon shook her head. Which this made Vision look at them confused. "Well! I better get going! I got to go check up on my boys back at home! Make sure that the house is in one piece!" Agatha stated before she winked and grabbed a bike next to them and rang the bell. She then started to walk off which made both the men look at her leave. "Herb?" Vision asked the man now that the woman was gone. Herb chuckled before he spoke "Catch you on the flip side Vision." She stated as he started to head into his home. Which left Vision standing there confused before he hurried up and left to go inside to his wife and kids.

With Matteo during the weird interaction

Matteo was chilling on the couch watching the old cartoons before he felt a weird feeling deep down. As he felt the feeling he couldn't help but go over to the back room where the backyard door was. As he opened the door he stepped outside and felt as if he was getting a weird calling.

As the boy looked over at his neighbors yard he seen a children's play set. He grew confused since he never knew his neighbors had kids. As he kept looking over at the neighbors yard he then all of the sudden felt as if the world was closing in on him slightly. He soon started to hear ringing in his ears as he stared at the yard. Then all of the sudden he jumped when he seen a blast of red magic come from the wall of the house. He watch as someone was blasted off into the small city. The boy was terrified as he witnessed someone get blasted with red magic. The Maximoff felt his heart racing as he then watched the broken wall and fence now get repaired out of thin air.

Matteo was so confused yet terrified to what he just witnessed he then hurried off inside to go try to not remember or think about what he had just seen. Right as he went I side and locked the backyard door, he heard Agatha call out. "Mattie I'm home!" She yelled. Matteo shook off the weary feeling he was feeling still and cooled down before going over to his mother acting as if he came from the kitchen. "Hi mom." She said with a smile. "Hey dear. What where you doing?" She asked as she looked over at the tv that was playing cartoons. "Oh... I was just trying to find something to eat." He stated as he did start to get hungry. "Oh well. Since I'm here I can make us some lunch. How does that sound?" She said before she patted his head and went off to the kitchen. "Yeah!" He said in a cheery voice before he looked towards the closed window where the house was. As he stood there he then heard his name "Matteo come! Tell me what you want on your sandwich." Agatha stated. "Ok. Coming." He spoke out before he then went ahead and went into the kitchen.

[YEHAW! GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! Now I shall go spend time or "spend time" with my family. But really imma just write. LMFAO. Anyways hope you guys like this chapter! Merry Christmas Eve! Hope the day is well! Catch ya later guys! Oh yeah don't mind the grammar or spelling- kinda don't wanna reread it since I'm lazy- NOW CHOW! -Alex]