63. The Attic

August 24th, 2023
8:58am

Matteo woke up to the sound of someone walking from in the attic. The boy was confused to what was going on, he then just shrugged it off before he tried to get some more sleep. But just as we was about to try to sleep some more he heard Agatha calling to him. "MATTIE!" She yelled. The 12-year-old soon groaned before he got out of bed. "Coming!..." he said in a tired voice as he walked out of his room.

Right when the boy finally made it downstairs he itched the back of his head. "Yes mom?..." he asked as he went into the kitchen where he heard her last. When the boy entered the kitchen he seen Agatha in a weirdly old dressed dress. He then raised a brow and just stared at her all confused. "Ah there you are." Agatha turned to the boy as she snapped her fingers, which then appeared a stack of books on the table. "I want you to read those while I'm out." She stated as she fixed up her hair and dress. "But.." he was about to speak his mind before she spoke over him. "Ah! No. Matteo. What have I said. You stay here and read those books. They'll come in handy very soon. Also breakfast is what you find. I'll be back in time for lunch so you can have some decent food." She stated before she went over and patted the boys head. Matteo sighed before he watched her walk off to the living room.

The boy looked at the big stack of books before he went to go watch Agatha go off with her day. "Matteo say goodbye to Señor Scratchy for the day." She stated once she placed the bunny cage on the couch for the boy to say his goodbye. Matteo frowned and soon went over to the bunny cage. "Bye Scratchy. I'll see you soon." He said with a small smile before he stuck his finger in the cage to give the bunny a good little scratch for the road for wherever they where going. Agatha couldn't help but actually smile at the little cute moment, she then snatched the cage up and started to head out. "Ok bye Mattie! I'll see you soon." Agatha spoke out before she soon was out the door. Matteo waved before he sighed sadly, he then went ahead to start to get breakfast.

But he then stopped at the kitchen entry before he thought for a moment. '(Where is she actually going?)' The boy then quickly ran over to the window to see where she went. Right as he opened the window he was met with black and white everything. He then noticed how there was all of the sudden a house in the empty lot?! 'How?!' He thought. The Maximoff boy wanted to know how this all happened. He then remembered that one red car driving behind him, with that sad redhead woman. Was she the cause of this? Or was it Agatha? The boy had many questions spinning in his head before he soon spotted Agatha walking over to the house. Matteo then looked over to see a woman in the yard holding something in color?

He squinted his eyes to try to make out what it was, but before he could she threw it back into the bush as Agatha walked over with Señor Scratchy. Matteo couldn't quite make out what they where saying due to them being far away. But right as he watched this mysterious woman walk back into the house with the bunny cage, he soon watched as the curtains closed all of the sudden before he felt a painful shock come from his weird necklace. "AUGHHH!" He screamed out in pain as he fell on the ground, while he accidentally bumped the table making the base of flowers fall.

With Agatha and Wanda

Right when Wanda made it back to Agatha they both stopped to turn to the house where they heard the ruckus. "Is everything okay?" Wanda asked as she soon looked over at Agatha with a worried look. "Oh yes! Everything is fine. That's just my husband Ralph with our son. Kids these days always causing trouble!" She said with a chuckle. "Agnes I didn't know you had a son? What's his name?" Wanda asked as she started to walk along the sidewalk with her. "His name is Matthew, but we call him Mattie. Little rascal can't keep still ya know?" Agatha stated. "How cute. How old is your boy?" The redhead asked. "Just turned 12 in December." Agatha said with a smile as she then looked over at the house.