3. Stark

6:45 pm

Matteo woke up to the smell of Paprikash, he sat up and he seen that he was in the bed that he shared with Wanda and Pietro. He looked over and saw Wanda by the bed reading a book, he then turned over and saw Pietro in the kitchen helping their mother. "Guppy! Your awake!" Wanda stated as she went over and sat on the bed. Matteo looked over at Wanda with a smile "hi sissy" he said before he yawned. "Did you have a nice nap guppy?" Wanda asked as she made Matteo sit up on the bed. Matteo nodded and rubbed his eye, he then looked over back at the kitchen and saw their mother looking over at them with a smile.

"Let's get you washed up guppy. You don't wanna smell really bad like Pietro over there don't you." Wanda said in a playful tone. Matteo shook his head no "I HEARD THAT!" Pietro blurted out, which made Wanda and Matteo both laugh. "Wanda you don't have to give him a bath! I can do it after we eat dinner!" Iryna stated as she continued cooking. "Mama! I got him! You don't need to stress!" Wanda stated as she then picked up Matteo. Matteo looked over at the kitchen and seen his mother and Pietro continue to cook. "Ok. Well if you need help ask me or your brother for help." Their mother stated. "Ok mama" Wanda said as she then walked over to the bathroom.

Wanda put down Matteo and started to run the bath, Matteo stood behind her and watched her before she took off his clothes and put him in the tub. "Ok there you go." Wanda said with a smile. Matteo smiled then started to splash around in the water, he loved taking a bath. The young Maximoff wasn't quite sure on how to shower yet, then again he is 3 years old. Wanda started to wash his hair "ok now close your eyes tightly now! You don't want soap getting in your eyes." Wanda stated as she then got a cup of water. Matteo held his breath and closed his eyes, Wanda took this as a sign to hurry up and wash the soap out of his hair. Once she finally got the soap out of his hair she poked Matteos cheek "there all done! Now you won't stink like Bubby" Wanda stated. Matteo giggled at her "no more stinky smwell!"matteo blurted out which made Wanda smile.

Wanda then got Matteo out of tub and put a towel around him before she drained the water. "Hey Wanda I can take it from here mama needs some help." Pietro popped his head in through the door. "Oh ok. Guppy just needs to be dried off and put into warm clothes." Wanda stated. "Yeah yeah! I know I'm not three!" Pietro stated. "I'm twee!" Matteo blurted out. Wanda and Pietro both looked at him before they laughed. "Well you two get ready. I'll help mama." Wanda said before she left the bathroom. Pietro then came in and started to dry Matteo off, once Pietro was done drying him off he helped Matteo put on his clothes. Once Matteo was done he smiled "thank you bubby!" He said with a cheeky smile. "Your welcome buddy. Now come on! Let's go get some Paprikash!" Pietro stated as he left the bathroom. Matteo smiled "Yay!" He blurted out as he then ran out of the bathroom behind Pietro.

After dinner

Matteo sat in the old high chair eating a cookie, even though he is mature enough to eat in a chair he liked being in his high chair. Wanda and Pietro where both finishing up on homework, while Iryna started to do the dishes. "(Mama can i play now??)" Matteo asked as he finished his cookie. Right before their mother was about to speak Pietro spoke "Matteo! We speak English at home remember buddy?" Pietro stated. "(But Bubby!)" Matteo whined. Iryna chuckled at them before she walked over and got Matteo out of the high chair. "There you go baby. Now go play with the toys before we get started on tv night." Iryna stated as she kissed Matteos head.

Matteo smiled "Ok! Love you mama!" He said before he then wandered off to the toys that where waiting for him. Iryna smiled at him before she went and continued with the dishes. The twins both finished up on their homework right when Matteo got to his toys, Pietro went and helped his mother while Wanda went over and watched Matteo play. The young Maximoff was playing with toy blocks, he was just building regular towers nothing to hard. "Hey Guppy? Can I play with you?" Wanda asked as she sat down next to her baby brother. Matteo looked at her with a happy look "yeah!" He said before he then pushed over some blocks for her to build. Wanda smiled at him then started to build things with him.

Time skip

Matteo was sitting in front of the tv waiting for his family to gather around. He loved watching sitcoms as much as Wanda, it just brought him happiness when it came to it since he was learning english and watching it with his family. Wanda and Pietro both sat next to Matteo and smiled at him "Gup we are watching our favorite episode of The Van Dyke Show." Wanda stated. Matteos eyes lightened up "w-walnwut epeswode!!" Matteo cheered out as he then looked back at his parents both sitting on the couch. His Mama and Papa both smiled at them, they then all turned their attention to the tv that was now playing.

"Whats Shenanigan again?" Pietro asked as he continued to watch. "It's kind of like mischief" Iryna stated as she looked at him. "Ohh." Pietro said. "Like a pwank!" Matteo blurted out as he then looked back at his parents. They both nodded "yes like a prank. Good job!" Oleg said. Matteo smiled brightly before he continued watching the tv. The three Maximoffs where giggling watching the sitcom, like nothing would happen. It was just a peaceful normal day for them until everything started to rumble.

Matteo noticed the rumbling but he didn't thing much of it, he always knew it was thunder since that's what Wanda and Iryna would say to him. Right when Matteo got up to go sit with his mother everything went down. Matteo was flown back along with Wanda and Pietro. But for Matteos case he was blasted back a bit further than the twins, he was slammed I got he wall. He had also gone unconscious from it all, it happened to quick for him he didn't see anything happen.

After a few good 5 minutes Matteo started to wake up, he heard loud ringing in his ears. He did a little whine before he sit up slowly, he looked over and saw where his parents where but seen the hole. He teared up from the amount of pain he felt in his back and head. For him he was only going to get bruises on his back and head, but he has a open deep cut down his eyebrow from fallen broken pieces from his home. Matteo looked around frantically for his siblings or anyone "(W-WANDA! PIETWO! MAMA! P-PAPA!)" Matteo called out before he had tears burning in his eyes. He was over in the corner of the room by the window, the bed was on the other side of him. "(MATTEO?!)" Pietro called out in a scared voice. "(BUBBY!!)" Matteo called out as he then got up and run towards his voice.

"(GET UNDER SOMETHING NOW!)" Pietro yelled out. Matteo stopped then looked around for something to get under, he seen a small little table that was still in tacked. He took this as his little chance to get under it. The table was about 3 feet from the bed so Matteo felt a bit safe under it. Right when Matteo got under the table he looked over and saw the twins under the bed. The young boy was clearly shaking up from everything, he had tears streaming down his face, he was horrified. Wanda and Pietro both looked at him with a scared and sad look "(Guppy! Everything will be ok! Stay there!)" Wanda stated in a shaky voice. Matteo nodded at them before he looked over at where his parents were, he just sobbed "m-mama..p-papa.." he said before he and the twins both seen the bomb land right in front of them. Matteo screamed and trembled, the twins looked over at him then the bomb.

"(Don't move buddy! Stay there!)" Pietro stated as he just kept his eyes on his baby brother. Matteo just sobbed and trembled, he just wished all of this was a bad dream. The young boy didn't hear or say anything after the bomb hit. He was just scared he honestly wanted his mother and father, or even Wanda and Pietros comfort, But he was trapped. The young boy just stared at the bomb that was sitting in front of his face 4 feet in front of him. The young boy did get a slight glimpse of one word that was labeled on the bomb, 'Stark'.

After a few hours of the three of them laying under their covers over their heads, Matteo passed out. Wanda noticed him pass out, she was horrified. She didn't know if her brother was ok. She just wanted to get to him and comfort him and help him. But Matteo blacked out from tiredness and blood loss from his deep cut on his head. Pietro had to comfort wanda and help her, he was terrified for both his baby siblings. But he couldn't do anything he felt useless his baby brother was unconscious, and his sister was terrified for them and for Matteo. All Pietro did was just wait for any signs of help to help them all.