"Where are you?"

"NGO. Is everything ok?"

"I'm on my way to you"

"Ok. Come" she said and I hung up the call.

What does he think of himself? Scumbag, douche, asshole..

I tried the breathe in and out technique to calm myself, I was almost successful but I was disturbed by my ringtone, I picked up the phone and saw "principal calling", I sighed deeply and answered the phone

"Good afternoon sir" I said

"What is good about this afternoon? Have you lost your mind? How dare you to misbehave with Mr Athar Khan?" He shouted so loud that I had to pull away the phone from my ear

"With all due respect sir, that guy is making my life miserable, he has not even once made me do the real work, he is just wasting my time"

"I don't care what he is asking you to do, you are representing our university in his company so you better be at your best behaviour otherwise you will land up in deep trouble" when I heard him scolding me, I felt so annoyed. How can he not take my side?

"Making coffee for him or writing crap is not going to give me any benefit"

"Ms Siddiqui! Today I got your first complaint, it better be the last, otherwise i will make sure that you never get your degree"

"But si...."

"Don't mess with Mr Khan, he will get the university closed if he wants to and just because of you I will not let that happen" he said, I scoffed

"This is so unfair"

"Listen to me! You will apologise to him for your actions and You will listen to him, even if he asks you to mop the floor, you better do it. This is your first and the last warning. Now I don't care if you call your father and make complaints about me or Mr Athar" he said and hung up.

I threw my phone in anger and screamed in anger.

Why this spineless man had to be my principal, useless fellow.

***

"If the government allows one murder to me, I would definitely kill Mr Khan" I spoke

I slammed my hands on the table in anger.

When I reached Reem's NGO she was shocked to see my ink drenched clothes. I narrated the whole incident to her, even she was so furious at Mr. Khan and we both cursed my principal with all our hearts.

We came to a mall to get me a new pair of clothes, I threw the ink stained one in the dustbin. Since we both were hungry we stopped at a cafe to eat something.

"I have decided" Reem spoke

"What?"

"I am going to Khan villa, I have to speak with dadi about Athar, I will tell her what the idiot is doing with you."

"Yeah right"

"No Ayesha! I'm very serious about it. He has to be taught a lesson"

"Then what will be the difference between me and him, I can't behave like a child, a small thing happened and I'm running here and there to complain."

"But you can't let it go so easily"

"Who said I will let it go!" I smirked

"Good"

"But I seriously think I am giving too much importance to him, he is not worth it."

"You are right, why are we even talking about him"