"Then they want you to know." Scott said and Peter shrugged slightly, "Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter said as Scott walked up to the table to see a bunch of blueprints, pictures and notes. "What is this?" Scott asked and Peter raised his eyebrows slightly, "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming." He said. 

"We're coming up with a coup de main- better known as a pre-emptive strike." Nabina said, making Scott glance at all of them, "You're going after them?" He asked and Derek nodded. 

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us... They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right about Allison." Derek said and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly, "So, kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott asked and Boyd nodded. "They won't even see it coming." Boyd said, making Scott look at him, "Why is the default plan always murder?" He asked before looking at Derek. 

"Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?" Scott asked and Peter scoffed, "You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?...Not that I disagree with him." He said. "I do. Why do we need this kid?" Cora asked as she gave Scott a dirty look making Nabina roll her eyes as she turned to Cora. 

"This kid helped save your life." Nabina said and Cora just rolled her eyes slightly, "And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move." Derek said. "You can't beat a pack of Alphas." Scott said and Nabina nodded slightly. "Scott's got a point. Its five alphas, two of which turned into one giant alpha. They're not easy to kill." She said and Cora shrugged slightly 

"That's why we're going after Deucalion- just him." She said and Boyd turned to Scott, "Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies." He said and Nabina shook her head. "Except this isn't a snake, it's a Hydra. And, like Scott said, they're all Alphas." Nabina said and Derek shrugged, "Deucalion's still the leader." He said. 

"Let's hope so... Because you know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?" Peter asked and Scott nodded, "Two more grew back in its place." He said, making Nabina look at him impressed before chuckling slightly. 

"Someone's been doing their summer reading." **

Lowering a book titled 'Thermodynamic Asymmetry in Time', Lydia glances to the dashboard. "So, is that whole "not letting them out of your sight"-thing literal, or more like a general rule?" She asked, making Allison glanced at her as she followed behind the school bus, "Why?" She asked. 

"You're running on fumes." Lydia said, making Allison look down at the gas gauge needle to see it was right on empty, making her groan. "Yeah... And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota." Lydia said and Allison glanced at her, "What if we stop?" She asked. 

"Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them- we know where they're headed." Lydia said and Allison sighed and shook her head. "You didn't see what happened." She said and Lydia raised her eyebrows as she highlighted something in her book. "I know who started it..." She mumbled, making Nabina raise her eyebrows, "Is that what Aiden told you?" She asked. 

"Aiden?" Lydia asked, looking back at Nabina in amusement before realization crossed over her features, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second- is that why you guys invited me on this whole road-trip-thing?" She asked and when Allison didn't say anything she raised her eyebrows. 

"Oh, my gosh! You're keeping an eye on them and me..." She said before glancing back at Nabina, "You both are." She said and Nabina raised her eyebrows. "You're telling me there's nothing going on between you two?" Nabina asked, making Lydia scoff slightly. "I'm appalled by the insinuation! And here I thought we were finally friends." Lydia said and Nabina and Allison both looked at her in amusement.