The "accident"

~NO ONE POV~

Ink started hanging out often with the bad Sanses,all of them enjoyed his company except for nightmare.

Nightmare was annoyed by the fact that Ink was having fun with his squad.

He doesn't accept that a kind,positive soul stays with them.

He is scared about the fact that he might turn all of his team into good person's.

~NIGHTMARE'S POV~

Another day of school,I think I'm gonna skip the first class for today.

I walk to the rooftop for relax a little and I see a skeleton sat there.

I manage to get closer without get seen and I realize that the figure is Ink.

I see him drinking his vials. I'm not surprised because he does that often,but I really want to know why..

It looks like he knew Killer before,maybe he knows something about it...

I get more closer and sit near him.

"Squid." I say,he didn't expect to find somebody here so he does s little scared jump that breaks his red vial.

"MY- H-hey nightmare!"he replies,then puts a fake smile.

"Does paint taste good?"I ask.

"Does negativity taste good?"he replies.

"Touché"

He gets up and wawes at me,then goes back into the school.

- at lunch-

Today Ink wanted to sit with the star Sanses. Thank god! I couldn't stand this nonsense anymore.

I go to the table where my crew was at and put my hands on the table.

"We need to talk" I say with a serious tone.

"What is it boss?"killer asks with his cute smile.

"I don't want Ink here ever again."I continue.

Error looked shocked,ready to scream at me but I immediately interrupt him."Error,he is making you weaker".

"No I am strong as always!He isn't my friend!"he replies. This was what I wanted to hear,I put a little evil smile on."Then prove it,let's prank him".

He looked shocked and worried.

"It will be an armless prank."i confort him.

He accepts.

- the nexts day-

~ERROR'S POV~

Alright,it will be an armless prank,he sure will laught too.

I get walking in class,looks like Ink has gone to the bathroom,his backpack is here.

I rush to my sit and take Ink's vials out.

Then I take the green one out,and put substitute it with another green.

Nightmare says that it just gives nausea.

I immediately put everything back in the backpack and sit normally at my desk.

He comes back in class and sit near me,he gives me a little cute smile that actually makes me blush.
He giggles,his laught is contagious.
We laught together.

- at lunch-

~INK'S POV~

I walk into the cafeteria,today I wanted to spend time with my group,I kinda left them these days for stay with error's.