He's Home.

Brian came home late on a Friday night. Olivia was sleeping soundly and he walked to her. "Liv? Liv baby wake up" he said shaking her gently.

"Brian? You're home" Olivia yawned.

"Yea come on get up" he said aoftly and she sat up.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I just missed you" he said kissing her head. Olivia knew that this side of Brian wouldn't last long and she wanted to treasure it.

"OK I'm up" she smiled, standing up. He smiled and caught her hand bringing her into the sitting room. "What're we doing?" she asked wiping her eyes.

"I just wanna sit up and talk. Like we used to" he said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"OK about what?" she asked taking both his hands in hers.

"Well about whatever you wanna talk about" he smiled and then he noticed the cuts.

"Liv baby what did you do?" he asked tracing his thumb over a cut.

"I-I... Well I.." she began before bursting into tears.

"No don't cry" he whispered holding her close. She sat on his lap and he held her close. She kissed him deep.  "Maybe we shouldn't... I don't wanna take advantage" he said and this made Olivia cry even more but it wasn't because she was upset but it was because she knew she had the old Brian back even if it was just for one night....

Elliot marched into Cragen's  with a look of concern on his face. "Elliot? Is everything OK?" Cragen asked.

"No! Everything's not OK!" he said pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong?" Cragen asked.

"Olivia" Elliot sighed.

"Have you two been fighting again?" he asked and Elliot shook his head

"She's.... She's been cutting herself captain" he sighed and Cragen looked at him with concern.

"What? How long?"

"I don't know.... But I'm guessing me telling her that her father is a fucking rapist probably didn't help"

"Yea I think she's aware of that"  Cragen said looking disappointed.

"I know it was insensitive but she forgave me. I'm just worried about what she said"

"What did she say?"

"She said Brian is a rapist... I think he might be abusing her and now he's home"

OK well this should keep you guys going until I get hone. Please comment and lemme know wacha think :) thanks for all the comments so far.