Fighting

Elliot and Olivia had been fighting a lot recently and it was getting frustrating. He went to the cribs to talk to her but that made things worse. "Liv.. Can we talk?" he asked softly.

"No" she said with no emotion.

"Why have you changed?" he asked and Olivia was getting frustrated.

"Maybe you've changed" she said, slamming her locker shut.

"You're not acting like you. What happened?" he said softly.

"Keep out of it"  she said quietly. Elliot sighed and stood by the door. He wasn't just gonna let her leave.

"Olivia I know you and I know when something's wrong" he said becoming impatient.

"Well clearly you don't know me as well as you thought because I'm fine" she picked up her bag and walked out,  but Elliot wasn't letting this go.

"See there you go again! Constantly shutting people out! Did you ever stop and think that some people actually care! And maybe they wanna help!" he yelled and everyone in the squad turned to him.

"Fuck you Elliot. OK. No one cares" she yelled back as she continued to walk.

"Why do you think that huh?! Do you actually feel sorry for yourself? Your father was a rapist get over it OK!" he yelled and Olivia spun back around and walked to him.

"You son of a bitch!" she yelled as tears streamed down her face. "I don't tell you to get over your lowlife excuse for a father. Do I? No. Why don't I tell you to get over it!" she yelled slapping him across the face and turning back to walk away again.

"AT LEAST MY FATHER ISN'T A FUCKING RAPIST" Elliot yelled and both Nick and Sonny had to hold Olivia back.

"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE A SICK PRICK! I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU GET KILLED AND DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!" she screamed and all eyes were on her. Amanda, Fin and Munch looked to Elliot with disappointmenr while Nick and Sonny brought Liv to the captains office. Fin waked to Elliot and sighed.

"You broke her, that was cruel. You know you're the only person in the squad room she trusts. She's never gonna look at you the same way again" he said and Elliot got frustrated and punched the wall. Olivia walked back out with the others. Cragen said he'd take her home....

OK hope you thought it was OK so far!!! Comment and lemme know whacha think :) I'll update my other stories asap.