Abuse.

Olivia got home and Brian was sitting on the couch drinking a beer. "Hi I'm home" Olivia said quietly.

"It took you long enough" he said coldly.

"I'm sorry I got caught up at work" she said and he nodded.

"Come here" he said and she walked to him slowly. He pulled her down onto his lap.

"I'm tired can we do this tomorrow?' she asked quietly. He didn't answer he just kissed her roughly. "Brian please I don't want to" she pleaded.

"Well you don't get a choice" he whispered unbuttoning her shirt. She tried to get up but he pulled her back down by her hair. She shut her eyes and tried to picture herself being somewhere else. Anywhere but there. Brian had become so violent, so unloving. She knew it wasn't his fault, after he suffered a head injury while undercover he'd changed. Olivia still couldn't except the fact that he would never be the same again. She was brought back to reality when she felt him penetrate her. "Brian please" she begged tearfully. She knew there was no point in crying but part of her still hoped his old self would realist what was happening and stop.

"We can't stop now" he whispered.

"Please" she tried but he ignored her.

"You're gonna cum for me" he whispered, kissing her neck.

"No I don't want to" she said beginning to struggle. He went faster and harder, she felt herself start to shake.

"Yea that's it" Brian whispered as an involuntary moan escaped her.

"Please you.. You have to stop" she cried.  He harshly pulled away and she felt herself start to bleed.

Meanwhile Elliot was at the squad writing up DD5s and Nick walked to him. "What happened between you and Liv today?" he asked and Elliot looked up.

"We had a fight, it's not a big deal" Elliot said quietly.

"And you talking about her father isn't a big deal either then?" he asked and Elliot just looked at him blankly. "You know what you did was wrong, you're the one who needs to apologise not Liv" Nick said as he started to walk away again. It really started to make Elliot think.

The next day Olivia walked into the squad room, 3 hours late for work. She slowly walked to her desk and sat down, feeling pain ripping through every part of her from the night before. Elliot decided to try and make things right. He walked to her desk and stood in front of her.

"Liv I'm sorry about yesterday..  What I said wasn't right"  he said and she nodded. "I understand if you're mad, but I just want things to be right between us"  he went on and she stood up and pulled him into a tight hug. He wasn't expecting it but he excepted it.

"I'm sorry too" she said quietly, before gently pulling away. She sat back at her desk and stayed quiet. Elliot knew something was wrong he just wasn't sure what. Would Olivia tell him about the abuse after how he reacted?

OK so opinions? Lol! Oh and thanks for all the votes and comments.