The castle

(Any ss you seen are credits to this youtuber: https://youtu.be/lJ_-_T05SOE)

"Be careful in there!" as the Duke yelled.. "Did he just-" you asked then get disturbed "talked? yea I noticed that too" Josh replied..

"Well... it's freezing cold- let's go in-" You said "Wait" Ethan replied "Do any of you have a weapon?" he continued..  "I don't.." Ellie raised her hand.. 

"Well you are in luck hove to use this for now alr?" Ethan hands her his knife and Ellie takes it..

"Now we must settle Castle Dimitrescu.." Ethan continues, and you all three nodded..

Ethan forcedly opens the heavy doors, and stumble on a dark but small lit room..

"Be careful" Josh said.. 

You turned on Jordan's phone for the flashlight and you shined it in the room..

"Make sure to find various and priceless artifacts..." said by Ethan "Will do.." Ellie stumbled upon a painting of three young women.. "Guys.. check this out.." as Ellie continued..

" as Ellie continued

You walked beside Ellie and you saw a gold plate below it and you turned the flashlight to it.. "The three daughters Bela, Cassandra and Daniela.." You read it out loud..

"You these are the princess? or smth?" Elli asked.. "I'm not sure there is nothing written here but they're names.." You replied..

"Guys take a look at this.." Josh said and you 3 all walked up to him..

" Josh said and you 3 all walked up to him

"What the hell is a Rednic?" You asked.. "Who's Mother Miranda?" Josh asked...

"Well" Ethan replied.. "Idk wtf is a rednic but Mother Miranda.. she is the dark goddess of this Village.. she is mostly the boss of the idk what you called it but "LOrds" of this village" as Ethan continues..